Brain Guild General discussion

Thanks, I’ll try those out. Also one other thing is that brain fields really overwhelm me so I gotta be really slow, either that or I need to heal my brain with other fields first because listening to the fields would almost feel like my brain is slowly heating up, part of my head would feel reallly fuzzy and numb, mainly the front of my head where my eyebrows meet, and the sides of my head as of recently

The physical sensations are normal, if they are too overbearing maybe play smart stem cells.

Your body will adjust though.

2 Likes

I had this experience and felt like zombie walking around lol my brain went so quiet and numb like no thoughts, no inner monologs. I got scared so took break for a while.

1 Like

Looool.

It’s always crazy until you heal up and then your mind feels legendary.

Nearly a year ago I played manhattan method for the first time, felt a little cooked while driving,

But knew this was the start of greatness.

Like I couldn’t even process my environment fully, but there was this level of focus. That let me know it was over for my IQ search.

I had finally found the keys to the garden of eden.

2 Likes

You’re one the sources of motivation for me tbh and from starting today, I’ll be consistent :triumph:

Keep on inspiring man

1 Like

Let’s goooo. 🫡

It’s a journey, sometimes confusing, but it’s more than worth it.

Intelligence has a permanent, exponential gain that not too many other things have.

4 Likes

Bro, it’s pretty much impossible not to pick up more brain fields and the more I reread these threads Im really getting the urge to get them all (especially BK and SS first to up my boosting game) and pick up 5 more devices lmao. Really eyeing WT too :drooling_face: the desire to loop more just gets deepah and deepah

2 Likes

In a moment of clarity I took the decision to take a month break from Brain Wiring fields.

Those few months have been quite a journey, and I’m happy enough with the quality of my mental operations, therefore, after hundreds of hours of Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method, I feel it is the right moment to work on something else.

Lately my thinking patterns haven’t been soo good and I’ve struggled at times to hold a positive view over myself and other. So now the priority is to rebalance myself.

Self love and getting back to a vibrational state that i like, will be the leitmotiv of the following month and an half.

The only 2 brain fields that will be with me during this are Opus Manhattan which is tooo much tied with boosting my ability to generate wealth and Plasma Brain of Youth.

And for you CC my love, we will meet again in June to clear those 500 hours.

Enjoy the ride my friends!

7 Likes

Outlook retrainer, pure magnetic heart coherence and compassionate acceptance and understanding might help with that :sun_with_face:

Samurai nft too

3 Likes

Thank you!

Who is coming with me in 2 years? Beautiful City :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It seems like an excellent view to wire from

3 Likes

I’m down

1 Like

Missing @Matt1 and @Sims hours.

3 Likes

I’m slowly beginning to become a brain freak lol
It’s starting with some attention and focus, makes me feel so good but also kinda numb and tingly
but I feel like soon I’ll be spamming brain fields like the rest of you guys

3 Likes

7 Likes

You sponsoring? :3

1 Like

Things really feel different after increasing duration of loops. One time I was crying but my mind was so calm and chill like no overthinking lol I was super aware of me crying and my feelings like this, all at once but smarter

5 Likes

As anyone here done a IQ test that has put hours upon hours in to many brain fields ?

1 Like

Things which are above IQ are better :sunglasses:

But no, online test arent reliable, and I don’t want to get wallet a lil less heavy to know something which I already know by doing a proper test.

Better save the test price for another field

5 Likes