Brain Guild General discussion

Hey everyone there, I just started listening to the enhanced visual processing 3x and the the brain regeneration 2x afterwards but i m facing issues like weird dreams and most importantly at the end i am feeling sleep deprived

1 Like

What did u see from 16 days of manhattan method? :skull:

Maybe use the Plasma brain of youth after end of the session. I can use it 5 or 10 times. I got rid of headache and other side effects. Or did you mean sleep deprived after sleep?

1 Like

yes sleep deprived after sleep.

means kind of a little tiresome and feels like i havent sleep after getting enough sleep

Ok, try Plasma Brain of Youth (you get this as hidden bonus when you buy smart stem cells, you canā€™t buy it directly anymore) + Your energetic being. These two got rid of everything so far. I see no limits playing them, so loop until you feel better.

Second thing is a lot of water + meditation. Other creator mention removed Playing some fields on another device in the background is really cool, since i feel them much more.

1 Like

Thanks :smiley:, will try the mentioned meditation methodā€¦besides could you mention max 3 audios available on patreon to use for the best memory function and learning abililty ?

2 Likes

I use mostly paid audios. I use Patreon primarely for audios associated with luck.

But i can recommend ENPP6 as a starting point: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41426257?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

It helps with myelinisation and itā€™s kind of a free version of ā€žWhite Matterā€œ.

2 Likes

Thanks for such advice.

1 Like

@TheNewAvatar
Acetylcholine, BDNF, Brain dance if itā€™s up there

1 Like
1 Like

bro i was excited for a second

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

can i pair ENPP6, enhanced visual processing and brain dance ā€¦any thoughts DR. ?

Of course

lately i have been having some weird dark and negative dreams after these audios any way to get rid of them?

best to lean into them and interpret them.

1 Like