Brain Guild General discussion

Big facts. It helps a lot. I just recommended it to someone in the pboy thread for that exact reason i think maybe 2 weeks ago?

I wish I could play Manhattan Method for the first time again lol. I remember sitting down and literally havint my facial expressions change. I felt so more intelligent with no tangible reason to attach it to. You just know that you’re gonna progress.

You’re a legend this is very inspiring.

3 Likes

I was introduced to dbz thanks to my son so I came super late to the whole dbz phenomena. Like maybe 5 years ago. The thing that struck me the most about the series was how the whole super sayan ability was activated. Take the episodes with Brolly for example. The other characters need to spar with Brolly activated them all to levels theretofore (in the linear progression of the season) unknown/unseen.

These episodes (the Brolly ones specifically) led me to realize that, in some sense, this is how we all are “activated” as well. Meaning, seems to me that when we put ourselves out there into stressfull situations in which we are tested to the ends of our abilities, if we do it ‘right’ (an admittedly subjective term) we activate previously unknown parts of ourselves.

In other words, when we face our fears and actively seek out complex problems to solve, we activate abilities (via parts of our DNA) that were heretofore unknown. I would go so far as to say that, in so doing, we activate those strands of our DNA that some geneticists derisively call ‘junk DNA’ ( a term with which I take umbrage, if that isn’t already obvious).

It seems a very Promethean time for humanity. And all the clues are right under our noses, seeded in some instances even in a kids cartoon. These brain fields of Dream’s, with your support @Dr_Manhattan are truly a marvel and are emblematic of the times we live in. Well done. And while I tend to say this quite a bit in threads, in this case it bears repeating, these are truly amazing times we live in.

5 Likes

That’s a good point of view
:slight_smile:

1 Like

haha thanks man! Our capacity to persevere and rebound as humans is bigger than we know, for sure. That’s one definitive takeaway I’ve internalized through my health struggles over the years.

You have to be open to transforming though. Unfortunate/catalyst events in our lives don’t occur just so we can recover and return to our previous state of equilibrium. They demand that we emerge from the chrysalis remade anew. It’s why these things happen in the first place.

4 Likes

Sadly have to noob it out and only play key to babel and speed reading 3x each per day for a bit. :confused:

Good thing key to babel is very fast acting. Speed reading is too. Can’t remember the last time I’ve had that tongue twisting stutter where you accidentally combine two words at once lol. (Where you say say something like “funch” instead of “for lunch”.)

Speed reading helps a lot as well. I like to read fast, and then move on. It helps with exactly that.

I can still make subtle gains in the overall linguistical approaches. Either way, these fields will get their month.

6 Likes

got snapping synapses and mathematical madness…wooohooo

6 Likes

Look at everyone leveling up. True pioneers. Love to see this kinda of growth. Now all I need now is CC so I can scale up hard in terms intelligence. So excited for the progression.

5 Likes

Congratulations :champagne:

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I wanted to ask something. With brain modifications being your specialty, will we be seeing more brain fields on the level of the ones we have now and higher?

I just feel that there’s so much more available that we haven’t taken into account that could have a field made for it.

2 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

When Dream comes back, there’s a good chance. So much more that can be made. We certainly focused on one or two areas so far.

5 Likes

I told Phi yesterday that you said we may not be ready for them. :rofl:

This will be very interesting.

4 Likes

The BrainMania might kick off again and last longer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I did and stand by it lol

2 Likes

Bro Dream is going to have us like Accelerator. Doing complex quantum equations in our minds so we can effect the vectors in real time to manipulate matter :rofl: @Jojo.

2 Likes

I can’t wait either. On top of other brain fields we already have, it feels like a few more brain adjustments and things like business or education would come from a place of understanding and organizing rather than learning.

I’m starting to believe that our brains hold information that’s not processed and understood in more nuances or filtered efficiently enoug, which leads us to needing to study more in-depth on certain things that we could already “know”.

Sounds like intuitiveness from Manhattan Method and Conceptual Conglomerate. But I think it can go even further.

4 Likes

I think the greatest potential lies in getting a wholistic view not only about how things work, but also in terms of understanding our brain better while operating simultaneously. that we have a view of what the individual brain parts in interaction are actually doing in the exact moment while we are and operating. when we succeed in doing this, the external world will be purely intuitive with just knowing whats right and why because we already understood all possible eventualities.
could well be that that’s more than obvious to you guys.
due to an brain injury I had long time problems using my brain properly, and focusing on one somewhat more demanding task would literally just hurt in the brain with the sensation of an abruptly “cancelling” thought.
I’m just starting nowhow to ensure good brain integrity again.
I’m still feeling a bit insecure about sharing things and ideas because I feel like I’m still hanging a little behind but I know you guys are just loving and understanding
thank you

1 Like

The brainiac urge to play conceptual conglomerate and cyber brain on 2 different devices overnight…

3 Likes

Ayo :rofl: don’t do it. Well I believe 2 device should suffice. 3 just wasn’t sustainable for me over the course of a week at 3-4 hrs a day.

2 Likes

One thing I noticed with cyber brain, is that after a certain point, it feels like you’re intaking information from the brain itself rather than from the eyes to the brain inwards. I notice myself reading and sometimes I’m barely even looking at the words. ESP is the real deal. You don’t have to read with your eyes alone, speed reading is also playing a huge, huge factor in this.

I’m working on my business as we speak. Reading the paragraphs and things being stated to me is easily manipulated in the working memory and sent to the long terms. (Drops of Memory and Manhattan Method). I honestly can barely test my working memory at this point, because the information processing seems to be so conscious to subconscious (I’m guessing it’s conceptual conglomerate). My brain has begun efficiently placing information in it’s own organized places and freeing up my short and working memory. I notice that I can read something, forget about it, but then instantly remember I when it’s time to solve a problem. (Manhattan Method and Conceptual Conglomerate probably.)

But I want to focus more on the algorithms from cyber brain and see how it pairs with conceptual conglomerate and wholistic thinking. These three can form their own triangular information dissecting powerhouse. You get the data, you see the nuances and the truth behind them, and then you understand it at the most efficient level possible. That seems very much overpowered if you ask me.

Something about Conceptual Conglomerate is so interesting though, imagine every single thought that you have getting steroids. Being able to think in a higher, multi-layered fashion at all times. Completely disregarding shallow understandings and moving into the deeper breakdowns. You see the ultimate level of tranquility and you are forced to moved towards it. You can’t allow yourself to operate on the lowest vibrational thought patterns, because you no longer think on that level, figuratively and literally.

Guys, do not let me put in 150+ hours on Wholistic Thinking and another 100+ hours on Conceptual Conglomerate. I’m not sure I’m ready to be that self conscious LOL. I would have to change everything about myself. But then again, I’d probably crave the change anyway.

11 Likes