Brain Guild General discussion

My mom is fighting depression; she is better now, but I wonder, is this stack good (to also prevent brain problems and Stroke), is this order good:

Stroke x3
Blood Brain Barrier x2 or x3 (her nose was bleeding for a while, not anymore)
Brain Regeneration, at least x2
Depression, Stress, Anxiety x2 (9+ minutes field, from Patreon, it might be on other platforms too, idk)
Depression Be Gone x2

2 Likes

@SoulStar33

This is good :+1:

Let us know how she goes after a few weeks

2 Likes

Thank You. :pray:

She made a miracle recovery, mind wise, in less than a week.
She was Very depressed, now she is much better.

Her one problem was her reticence to listen.
She still doesnā€™t like listening, but she is seeing the results.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan
Also, Outlook Retrainer, where should that be, on the list?

I want to add that to her playlist.
Also Brain Magnetic Stimulation (forgot the name).
Thank You.

I believe brain magnetic stimulation can go first and outlook retrainer can go last.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much. :pray:

1 Like

Guys anyone care to share something about cyber? Or do I have to spam it all day LOL.

What are you guys prioritizing at the moment? Iā€™ve been digging into mathematical madness, manhattan method, and conceptual conglomerate pretty heavily.

Played a little speed reading and reading comprehension is superb. A little key to babel and words that I learned 4 years+ ago are resurfacing and becoming part of my ā€œnatural vocabulary rangeā€.

I personally think that I could get some more mathematical madness and drops of memory in.

On the non wiring side, I need more manhattan 8k res and brain game, since I naturally sleep with ABP.

2 Likes

Why Mathematical Madness so much? Graduate level mathematics? There must be a reason if you are asking. Otherwise push Drops of Memory all the way from my perspective.

For 2 reasons

1. Frontal Lobe growth

2. I will probably retake the SAT (american state test for students, college use it as a heavy determining factor.) which is like 40% math.

Hm, 1st is valid, but for second MMM is absolutely an overkill by orders of magnitude being honest. I mean in general you just need practice with standard math problems, you can speed up your way through initial pattern recognition and abstract conceptualization, but itā€™s better with practice as well. Higher levels (very low scientifically as far as I am aware still :slightly_smiling_face:) are where itā€™s beneficial to gave not just practice.

Have you seen SAT math by the way? Some of it is complex.

Just checked - these are school and thatā€™s all, :slightly_smiling_face: Any examples in particular?

Ah, havenā€™t seen alike for a long time, looking at them fills me with happiness even though I didnā€™t own MMM. :slightly_smiling_face: They are very easy, just practice. 20 each day, but 50 is better.

1 Like

I havenā€™t taken it in about 4-5 years so I donā€™t have any particular ones.

I also had really bad undiagnosed combined type adhd and barely, rarely, listened in class. Never studied. Still got decent grades but missed a couple concepts.

I got a higher score than like 70% of my friends, but to get into the university I want to get into, Iā€™d want to get a perfect score.

1 Like

Congratulations.

Concentration and practice - focus on consistent sessions of 15 problems at least in one go. To get something new in one session - take roughly 70-100 problems on the trick for it, these tasks are for tiny tricks and common patterns.

1 Like

Lol i just looked them up right now, and based on my college scores I couldā€™ve aced the test without fields.

Iā€™ve been doing far more complex math problems in college already for the past 2 years, yet never took the time to sit down and look back on them.

The only thing I feel I need to work on is those graph ones, and maybe some science ones.

1 Like

Yes, see itā€™s nothing to spend your time playing field like MMM about, just a pastime refresher.

1 Like

Facts. Looks like I can stop spamming brain and spine antioxidants field :rofl:. MMM is the only field that fries your brain so bad that you almost NEED more than PBoY.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I had to take that break man. I was getting cooked with MMM spamming it along side 2 other fields. I think thatā€™s the only brain field so far that I will not spam with anything else. Hurts.:exploding_head:

1 Like

Lol I was doing MM with MMM and DoM. My brain surely needed the rest after :rofl:.

But 2 fields is completely fine especially the ones that just focus on building circuitry like cyber and wholistic. Even CC on MMM doesnā€™t do much to break me.

Itā€™s those heavy autism producers that put me in the coffin.

1 Like