Brain Guild General discussion

The fact we get more autism = more brain overgrowth = more wiring = it’s working.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not about buzzing or pump (which has its own meaning) it’s about the “texture of your mind” which takes some time and focus to become attuned to. The rest is subtle physical sensations.

6 Likes

Playing Brain Refresher and Brain Game for 2 hours, then gonna sleep with ABP.

Ima prolly wake up crying tears of joy. Like a baby tasting candy for the first time. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

You guys ever combined breathing techniques with brain fields?
Since you enter deeper parts of the brain etc.

1 Like

I heard from one now terminated creator on YT that simple square breathing improves results a lot for him.

3 Likes

Man you opened a new world now hahaha i am also on the brain mania atm time to get even more work in.

2 Likes

Currently my goal is to properly learn 1 and then more DAW’s.

3 Likes

My Night stack id MBoP to Speed Physical Change to BrainKey to Snapping Synapses to CC to MMM to Godlike Willpower to Tejas to Integration tool.

And during Day Brain Game,Manhattan Method,ABP, Drps of Memory,M8k res, with boosters in different combinations not necessarily all everyday, my highest focus on CC,Manhattan Method, Mathematical Madness.

Now with double trouble will add Wholistic Thinking and Cyber Brain again as well :))

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I’m gonna have to take a brain break for today hahaha. Technically I got like 20 hours of wiring in yesterday and thats not counting the hours of brain game and ABP.

A little brain spa with pboy and flaunt shouldn’t hurt.

3 Likes

That’s me right now. Not the big 20 but 5-6 spread out. My brains feeling it. Gonna spam the brain and spine antioxidant like you suggested then PBOY and flaunt.

2 Likes

Glad to have you beside us.

3 Likes

I played some autism and BoL to help with inflammation as well. I think a day without fields tomorrow might make it all go away, at least I hope.

3 Likes

I would tend to focus on
Day time (Brain Key + Synapses > Wiring field)
Night time (Brain game, Advantageous Brain Plan and energetic things)

4 Likes

You’ll be fine.
Your limit will expand fast.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the limit to expand bro. I’d love to get it up to trilooping honestly. For now I’ll settle with double looping until my brain expands and I no longer get the brain pain lol. Single looping is cake, I can play a field the whole day and sleep with it, and nothing bad happens tbh. But double looping literally changes reality.

Must be the extra brain key and snapping that I’m using.

1 Like

I take break during the day because I really want to listen to some music for fun. I may need an extra device.

1 Like

Lol I put 4 devices at once on the first day I tried this stuff.

2 phones, laptop in my lap literally, and a PC.

Conceptual conglomerate, manhattan method, cyber brain, wholistic thinking.

Was cooked for like 3 days.

2 Likes

That’s getting ridiculous lol
I do have some brain NFTs on top of the two audios

1 Like

You’re built diff, give me at least another 2 months :rofl:. I wish I was there for the multidimensional mind NFT. Would be using it with conceptual and cyber.

1 Like

The only side effect I will get if I really really push is I would get sleepy all day. Getting smarter but sleeping 18h a day. That’s not sustainable.

Even if I spam energy fields. Cause I already anticipated.

3 Likes