Brain Guild General discussion

hahaha

then you have lost already…

You guys are fighting to be the leaders of Gen 2 like a bunch of schoolgirls while us from Gen 1 watch bored

4 Likes

thanks for backing up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hahaha,

I guess I just see this pattern different is all.

Good luck. I’m done talking.

1 Like

and you miss the crystalline mind, silver thread and many more

Ngl this might be heart breaking but.

1-2 hours a day may take you longer to get those results that you crave.

Like some of us are insane, we’re doing 10-12 hour days.

But if you get it time you’ll see those gains. It’s an awkward phenomenon wiring while in college ngl.

I was wiring during class every day tho. One airpod in. Idk if your professor would allow it, or if you’re reading to multitask like that.

I didn’t mention everything I have either.

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck.
Remember, there is no problem in this world
where there is no solution
that’s just
how it is.
stay well :blue_heart:

2 Likes

you better stay zipped

1 Like

You’re missing some key elements. I don’t think you want me quiet… But it’s cute old man.

Good luck.

and why would you hold back kid? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@daou
You were on xtrememind forum, you’ve been here long before me. You’ve had a bunch of wiring NFTs, you’re Gen 1.

So far Jojo pushed the double, triple, quadruple looping trends, he keeps innovating and guiding others, for now looks like he will be king of Gen 2, unless someone else wakes up and go crazier.

But the competition still has time

5 Likes

I would be concerned getting banned if I try to post all my fields running simultaneously :slightly_smiling_face: “Don’t abuse single compound if you can abuse the whole stack”

2 Likes

Feels good that I can hold my best cognitive qualities to myself now, because I have “competition”.

I’d love for these noobs (gen 1 noobs as well because we’ve lapped many of you all.:rofl:) to think that they have a grasp of what we’re capable of.

2 Likes

Ofcourse…it’s all for kick… nothing negative towards anyone. I respect gen 2 for inspiring gen 1 folks :pray:

1 Like

Lol same here.

And that was only the beginning… I’ve done a lot more innovating sense.

But these egos are keeping me quiet… I have to win and by a long shot.

2 Likes

I am gen 0 man, i was wrining before u guys were born

@daou
He isn’t better than you, keep grinding.
Show him the power of the OGs

We’re pushing the trash talk because it burns bridges and then you have to back it up, go harder

3 Likes

Time to start innovation in new generation of Brain fields? To share your success with others :wink:

3 Likes

Facts I’m not better than ANYONE.

My 95 IQ is average at best. I shouldn’t be debating here honestly.

I’m not even in the competition…

2 Likes