Brain Guild General discussion

@waanabetopper is it going with your memory ?

1 Like

been using DoM regularly but now a days without any booster or superhuman geniusā€¦ results are there but not much yetā€¦i loop it for 6-8 hours.

1 Like

I have some questions about using omega-3 supplements together with brain fields
Is omega3 better used for healing or wiring?
Is there a favorable timeframe to take it before starting your brain fields?
since brain fields ā€œuse upā€ omega-3 do you take more tablets then the recommended dosage?

Thanks for any insight you might have!

2 Likes

Enpp6, Manhattan 8k convert that DHA into myelin, itā€™s in their descriptions

1 Like

I believe you wrote it like that because I can connect the dots from that info?

1.So looking at the desc of enpp6 and 8k it looks like itā€™s better for wiring.
2.my second question seems dumb since I canā€™t find any article/document where it states when is the tablet absorbed, anyways I guess nutrient absorbtion can speed it up, not sure if thatā€™s the case
3. recommended dosage is 1 1000mg tablet of which 300-500 are epa/dha depending on the brand. The FDA and european food safety considers safe a daily intake under 5000mg of epa/dha from all your nutrition sources. I will have to look up what other stuff I eat that contains these 2, but I guess I can manage 2-3 tablets a day.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

My current stack

• Plasma Brain x7
  • Brain Key x2
  • White Matter x3
  • Brain Game x3
  • Manhattan Method x9
  • Plasma Brain x7

What do you think?

Thatā€™s a lot of plasma brain.
Especially since Brain key replaces plasma brain.
@Fender_Cad

I would use Manhattan method directly after brain key and white matter, brain game after that

6 Likes

Should I play BK 1x?
Plasma Brain itā€™s ok at the beginning and the end of stack?
Thank you

Brain Key also works as a booster, right?

1 Like

Yes

Unfortunately I feel the need for Plasma Brain at least 5x; today I listened to it 4x and I felt a slight headache.
This is the stack updated to Philipā€™s advice, except Plasma Brain.

• Brain Key x1
  • White Matter x3
  • Manhattan Method x9
  • Brain Game x3
  • Plasma Brain x5
1 Like

dopamine detoxing is such a massive game changer for results

pls try if you guys are struggling, itā€™s changed everything for me

2 Likes

What did you do to detox ?

2 Likes

meditation, excercise and spend only half an hour a day on wasting time with tech

if u need to use it for actual reasons fair enough but no scrolling n all that

3 Likes

bet, did u stop fields too during this detox ?

1 Like

na bro, I like taking a break 1 day a week tho from all energy work for nervous system reasons and I find it helps a lot

3 Likes

White Matter
Brain Key
Alchemical Revision of Genius
Manhattanā€™s Mathematical Madness
Manhattan Method
Conceptual Conglomerate
Conceptual Realizations
The Scholar
Social Bonding
Drops of Memory
Kinesthetic Intelligence
Stress and Anxiety

I would like to know which of the listed fields should I concentrate on for language learning in general. At some point in time, Iā€™d like to purchase a Key to Babel. I realize that SB, KI, and S&A do not fit necessarily the standards of what I wish to achieve personally, but placed those into the list for context of all of the brain fields currently owned. I no longer use Superhuman Genius, as I have Brain Key. Also, perhaps there are other patreon fields I havenā€™t thought of yet. Feel as though my best bet would be to concentrate on MM, but Iā€™d like some other input besides my own. :-)

Thank you for any suggestions and support, dear forum. I appreciate you all. :pray:t3:

Edit: I purchased DOM earlier, so I havenā€™t had a chance to test drive yet.

1 Like

Manhattan method and drops of memory will have you covered.

At least until you get key to babel lol.

You could also try the free permanent brain enhancement that directly improves the brochaā€™s and wernickeā€™s area, vastly benefiting speed production and comprehension.

Even mathematical madness will assist you in engaging those areas at a higher efficiency, and conceptual conglomerate can help you understand the meaning of those words.

I suggest reading some of the brain regions dealing with linguistics and then coming back to check the fields, it will be a superior option in the long run. That, and the fact that you may pick up some language on the way lol.

2 Likes

Thanks kindly for the detailed response and info. :grinning::+1:t3:

1 Like

Hello, Does anyone know how to create playlist on these MP3 devices?
I have my files on there but unsure how to create the playlists.
Mine is AGPTek mp3 player and I am dragging files from a Macbook.
Many thanks :pray: