Brain Guild General discussion

Speech

Itā€™s a good question,
Proactive and MM for both music and effect,
Musically yoursā€¦ Effectsā€¦ Hahaā€¦ The music is harsh for me(Iā€™m getting used to it but I doubt Iā€™ll ever enjoy it) every couple of days Iā€™ll have a session with MY that really feels like a minor milestone and itā€™s amazingā€¦ Now when I listen to music I listen to it so differently and notice so many stuff and structures

Itā€™s bitter sweet with fields for me, I feel the potential, but it takes time to settle and train the skills around itā€¦

For Proactive Iā€™ll say that the most surprising thing is that I can write more freely when Iā€™m chatting/in need of sending a messages regarding work and day to day lifeā€¦
Today I had to send a ā€œdifficultā€ messege, and there was so much less overthinking although it was a super challenging situation

3 Likes

Can I ask what do you specifically mean by speech?
Do you mean the actual physical production of speech?

theres a brain field coming out for conversation ? :o

Speech like in public speaking, giving presentationsā€¦ etc. I define it like being more ā€œseriousā€.

1 Like

Ohh oh like giving speechesā€¦
Gotchya :blush:

1 Like

Lowkey idek.

Probably brain key lmao. Sounds weird but yeah.

Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m just playing random stuff and I just woke up with brain key.

Feels like the healing is slightly superior to pboy and I like that a lot.

1 Like

Now when you say speech my sisterā€¦ Do you mean the auditorial representation of concepts displayed by an array of splendidly articulated utterances bridged together to express the soul?

Can I get an amen my brotha @Rehan @Dyslexic_Professor

3 Likes

Yeah its gonna be op. Speech production taken to another level.

1 Like

Yes, the multistep process in which thoughts are generated by phonetic combination of vowel and consonant sounds, spoken utterances.

1 Like

Oh my lord.

1 Like

You cracked me by the way. I forgot to add ā€œ:rofl:ā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s brain key for you. :rofl:

I woke up with my receptors healed and full of brain energy, but it no longer fries me.

It just makes me vibe.

3 Likes

Have you ever imagined a place where words flow effortlessly and conversations flourish? A magical realm where language blooms like vibrant flowers in a lush garden, and every sentence takes flight like a graceful bird in the open sky? If only such a paradise for communication existed, where the art of speech thrives and every word is a precious gem!

I think blarney stones is good mate, makes me a rizz god in Thailand.

6 Likes

Did somebody new description alert? :rofl:

2 Likes

Good for learning languages too?

Most likely yes. But key to babel was specifically designed for learning new languages. It literally changes the way you process every form of a word. From the sound to the letters themselves.

4 Likes

musicallyā€¦sooner or later it will be mine!
but Iā€™m a lot behind with the cerebral ones and Iā€™m already looking and waiting for the next sale,
Valentineā€™s Day.

1 Like

Yayy! (you will enjoy it for sure)
I have a good sense about musically yours, and it opened something in my brain for sure, but I need to keep on exploring the field and build it up

I wait for a sale to get brain keyy! I donā€™t have any boosters in my arsenal

1 Like

It seems to me that this has no listening limits, how much do you listen to it?