need a field to install chatgpt in my brain

4 Likes

also Bard?

Don’t know what that is

Google Bard

Please, no troll requests

That’s plasma brain though

3 Likes

What about a field that helps one to understand more deeply things that are extremely large in scale such as the size of planets, intergalactic distances and deep time?

For instance, with the right wiring would it be possible for someone to mentally grasp the distance covered by 1 light year as easily as 1 meter?

“Hyperobject” seems to be a relatively new term that has been coined to describe these various large scale phenomena not easily grasped by the human mind:

Cyber Brain might already cover this to an extent, but maybe there is enough here for a more targeted field?

2 Likes

Hi @Dr_Manhattan:

wanted to bring up this project of yours, could it be in the audio field form instead of the originally intended NFT.

Couple of suggested additions:
- verbal dextirety in all types social interactions (formal, informal, intimate, political etc.,)
- some blend of casual dancing, singing
- transitioning from being an introvert to being socially at ease (cushion of a +ve mental
voice[coach/assistant] until social puberty is achieved) before aiming for star level (TED
Talk) growth
- all gender, age group, personality type - conversation adjustment skills basis environment
- ability to decode the “story” expressed/relayed/agenda by others/those around us and
learn/improve from it - train from others
- connecting dots like silver thread NFT
- past revision
- limit getting swayed by initial & continued success (grounding)

Pls add/modify.

3 Likes

@daou
Not all of it is doable in the way you said it. Most of it is relatively simple though.

Time to make some polls

I think we’ll have one field for languages and another for verbal skills.

3 Likes

ok I did have that feeling when writing my request. I’d say “verbal and social skills”.

2 Likes

A brain field for social confidence, low anxiety and inhibition

Not sure how this could be achieved, not a brain pro

maybe brain wiring to act like you are on phenibut? not sure

1 Like

I used to have this NFT idea. The chemistry of happiness

Smart neurochemical release to attain the state of bliss and euphoria, without harmful outer influences such as drugs, eating habits, other addictions

(Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, endorphins, GABA + smart adrenaline, noradrenaline and acetylcholine regulation)

+Automated neuroplasticity
+Brain, nervous system and neurotransmitter receptor regeneration

Not sure how doable it is though

1 Like

In some documentaries about yogis, it was mentioned that the superhuman ability to tune-in and have an awareness of autonomic processes was developed.

I think it was mentioned, elsewhere, that this could potentially be dangerous. But, I think (if a way to avert dangers could be coded into the field) it would be pretty cool to have a field that could grow a person’s awareness so that it could apprehend, with relative ease, all of the functions that are going on in their body at a given time.

Possibly by developing more connections between deeper structures like the medulla and areas that enhance awareness (but not necessarily conscious/forceful control).

4 Likes

This is not necessarily a request, but just a potential idea that could be worked with.

Some of the general ideas of the music field could be applied to visual arts as well. So, looking at fields like The Masterpiece, I am getting the idea for a brain project that could help with elements spatial intelligence, perspective, proportion, gradient, etc. The types of brain areas that are developed by people involved in visual and sculptural arts. And also some of the areas involved in physical coordination for working with different artistic media (whether sketching, painting, carving, sculpting clay etc.).
—It might be a bit broad, but core elements of the idea might be interesting to explore :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ladies, if we release a gendered field that will only work for men. Should we release a female version too ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. It would only work for men because of biology not bigotry or subjective reasons.
  2. I’m a man so I’d make something that works for myself first.
  3. It seems that men are more interested in brain fields in general (but it may just be that they are more vocal).

Making a second version is no problem and will have the same level of effort going into it.

Only female voters please, we’re registering your interest

8 Likes

It would depend what kind of field it was/is (weither I would buy it) but I would welcome it.

5 Likes

@SilverZuzu
Yeah, you’re right.

Well, I’ll leave it here for now and I’ll bump this after the release of the man only version.

4 Likes

Will there also be a rework of brain growth work?
The field that isn’t available anymore on gumroad

I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary, but might be a fun thing for those who missed out.

We can totally add it to another field, there just are a couple releases before a suitable one.

1 Like

I got the perfect project where it’ll fit in. Gonna be made

1 Like