Breathing Difficulties With Constant Cough & Wheezing But 98% Oxygen Levels

Virus Disruptor ver 2.0, but only if its due to viruses, its a great field - i loop it for at least 1 hour.

2 Likes

Maitreya fields’ allergy one i find to be quite good as well, for breath8ng issues.

1 Like

For me not sure if it is allergies. But I forgot to mention the anticancer field on quadible integrity. Super strong super good. It get’s rid of allergies and mucus.

2 Likes

Ah man the very strong inner vibrations suck. 14 years I had it constantly for, so debilitating. They felt way worse everytime I would lay down as well so sleep was non existent. I think I figured out that it was from my nervous system being completely destroyed and in complete chaos. It’s not as bad anymore thank God but I still get it popping back up every now and then.

I’ll check this out :ok_hand:t3:

24/7??? If I do an hour or two of Plasma fields I’m wiped out after it :joy: That’s cool you can listen to them for that long though.

Is the Shielding pains easing off a bit yet?

1 Like

No more shielding pains. Oh it is the nervous system interesting. I didn’t know that. How did you fix your nervous system? Or like all the plasma field played while you sleep. Especially plasma light. It works wonders.

1 Like

Body Primer and Plasma Protocol 1 were what I found best for it at the time.
My inner vibrations were so severe it felt like I was breaking concrete with a jackhammer 24/7.
I still get it bad when I over do it with fields every now and then but nowhere near like what it used to be.

I’ll try this tonight and see how I feel when I wake up. I like experimenting but they usually never work out in my favour, let’s see what happens :joy:

1 Like

Try the OG bacteria destroyer. Just a hunch

2 Likes

Do you prefer the old one to the new one Jen? I love the song in the new one, it gives off nice vibes while slaying the pesky bacteria :joy:

I can’t believe this thread is over a year old, it felt like only a couple of months ago when I was asking this. Time flies when you’re having fun trying to find ways to breathe properly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh lol I didn’t even look at the date

I like them all, but I believe they all have different methods

I like the “remove the protective covering” aspect of the OG one

1 Like

Oh thats a good catch. I’m due a good clear out from bacteria, parasites, fungus and all that good stuff again, it’s been a while since I’ve done it so I’ll definitely add back in the OG to that stack. Thank you for the heads up :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

You’re welcome hun :green_heart:

1 Like

As you already know, this is very much relatable.

Three months of normal breathing (since acquiring the Wellness Technology 360) and a couple of decades of troubled breathing (along with several related issues) before that. I had temporary reliefs (for a day or two) with some other fields, but never this long. Luxury Wellness is also great, but I was already able to breathe when I got that one.

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. It’s hard to focus on anything else considering the circumstances.

You probably don’t have the time for this, but playing the Emotional Release field or something similar might be a good idea. At least from time to time.

1 Like

Hey Anya. Thank you but it’s all good, we’ll it’s not but I like to tell myself it is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ve figured out a few more things which are going on at the moment and why they are happening so that’s a start for me.
At least I know what Project Mental Health is doing amd even though it’s rough at the moment, I know it will all be worth it. The other energy issues that’s going on with me, I need to cut cords and burn karma, it won’t be a fun process to go through either but it’s something that definitely needs to be done. I hoping once all these issues are sorted then I’ll be back to myself again soon.
I hope you’re keeping well :pray:t3:

1 Like

It will be, for sure. The path is not the easiest, but I like to think that the worst part is behind me :grinning:.

Smart move. Looking forward to seeing your progress. I don’t have Karma Crucible but it sure looks interesting. Hope it works out for you.

2 Likes

I’m sure it could be better. I used to have very low WBC’s but that has gotten better since Plasma Flaunt and Eternal. I’m working more recently again with Quintessence of Marrow. My Calcium intake wouldn’t be the best either, all greens make me very unwell when I eat them but I can just about have small bits of cheese every now and then and some lactose free milk. I even used to try CalciChew tablets that were chewable calcium tabs but they made me feel very sick as well.

The inner vibrations are much better when my nervous system is feeling good and I’m well rested. I’ve noticed many of my food intolerances are much worse when my body is lacking in energy also. Almost like I do not have enough energy/life force in me to help digest the food properly and then I messes me up.
All stuff I’m trying to work on again :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I tried this method now for a couple weeks, maybe a little bit more:

the difference being that I kept the phone speaker very close 1-2 inches to my body (even closer sometimes, like literally touching - slightly my clothes or skin), and I moved my phone slowly over the areas where I felt congestion/mucus/phlegm, for 10-20 minutes, and I ALWAYS Could Breathe 10x Better after doing/applying this method; now, these are the fields that I have Already Successfully Tested:

Energy Blockage Remover
Virus Disruption ver 2.0
Lymphatic Effusion+
Stem Cell Targeted to Heart, Lungs, Liver and Pancreas (this last one, even if I don’t apply this method - just keeping the phone near my body, after looping it for an hour, at least, I Could Breathe Excellently again)

Another techniques which brings QUICK Results is to keep your phone near your Solar Plexus area, there I feel to be The Best place to keep your phone, while listening to/using fields, unless one does the technique/method mentioned earlier.

Many Thanks to @Maoshan_Wanderer and to Thst Person Whom Contributed A Lot to My Well Being, and Last but Not Least, HUGE Thanks to Dreamweaver for Creating These Wonders.

Also, I thank Each and Everyone Who Has Ever Helped Me With My Health/to Achieve Better Results.

Have a Blessed Night and a Beautiful Sunday, Everyone. :pray:

@ComfortablyNumb, i hope this does Wonders for You Too.
All The Best, to You and to Everyone Reading. :pray:

Edit: My Blood Oxygen is Usually Very Good too, so the problems are not on that level, but The Breathing itself (obstruction, sometimes wheezing, mucus, phlegm, etc.).

I Hope This Post Is Beneficial to Others Too.

2 Likes