Breathing Difficulties With Constant Cough & Wheezing But 98% Oxygen Levels

Hey guys and gals, could I get a bit of advice please. I’ve had these breathing difficulties for a few years now (maybe around 3 years I think at this stage). I have Sarcoidosis in my lungs but I don’t feel like that is the issue as I don’t feel pain or pressure in my lungs and my oxygen levels never drop below 96% at the very least, they usually stay around 98%.
I’ve been using Lung Restoration, Lung Antioxidant, Pleurisy, Breath Of The Belly and more recently Super Lung Trainer also. I’ve also been using Hepatocyte Growth Factor incase it’s a type of allergic reaction going on in me and also because I have Liver issues but it does not seem to give any relief to the breathing. I have terrible stomach issues with no food whatsoever agreeing with me, I get a lot of stomach spasms which can cut the breathing off more and I have a lot of intolerances to most foods, drinks, medication and so on so I was thinking because of how bad my stomach and upper abdomen issues are that it may be coming from there, so I was using Breath Of The Belly, Abdominal Wall Restoration, Stomach Healing and Regeneration and Iron Gullet to see would they help the stomach issues and that they would then ease my breathing difficulties but it has not helped the breathing. So my last thing which I can think of trying which I have been doing for a long time now is trying to repair my aura and chakras and remove any blockages and trauma and negative emotions from my body, especially my Solar Plexus but none of those have helped my breathing issues either.

So that brings me to now, can anyone else think of some hidden gem which I have not been able to think of yet that will help with being able to breathe normally again? I feel like I’ve gone through most fields which I think could be the root cause of it, unless it is all from the Sarcoidosis But I don’t feel like it is because my oxygen levels are good. It’s getting unbearable at the moment, I feel like I am breathing in smoke everytime I breathe in and I can never get a proper breath in also, it gets stuck right in the middle of my upper abdomen and just cuts off my breathing. I’m unable to do anything really with it, even trying to do a few jobs around the house I start getting dizzy from being unable to breathe properly. I was thinking of starting to play Heart Restoration and Heart Inflammation Reduction incase it is issues with my Heart that is causing it, I’ve been having chest pain the last month but I’ve a feeling it is more to do with stomach issues radiating into my chest but it might be something to get checked out.

I named out most of the fields I have been using so it would be easier to break it down to find some different fields which may be of help. I also use Autoimmune Reversal, DNA Repair, PTSD, Crucible Of Stored Trauma, Core Soul Restoration, Smart Stem Cells, Advanced Healing, BoL and many more.

If anyone can think of any other reason why my breathing would be as bad as it is that may be different to all the ways I have tried to heal it already I would love to hear about it please.
Thank you :pray:t2:

8 Likes

PI’s Shamanic Snuff Therapy cleared out my entire respiratory system miraculously!

2 Likes

I’d suggest you this one

Use it for a while until all your gastrointestinal issues are okay.

Use also the Restoration from the Long haul. To target broad inflammation.

I also definitely agree with you adding the heart related fields at this point, they can only help further.

Please keep us posted Seamie! Wishing you the best :pray:t2::hugs:

10 Likes

Hello Seami :slightly_smiling_face: !

Have you changed your diet to improve your health?
Tell me if you want your eating habits :plate_with_cutlery: .

Your digestive issues are likely indicative of a bad food mix or may be complex that your body has trouble processing .

Indigestion :arrow_right: bloating :arrow_right: compression of part of the lungs may be .

Many health problems can be solved by changing your eating habits !

The fields help a lot but it is not enough .

6 Likes

is that herbal or energetic?

2 Likes

Energetic

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation Gnostics. I became a patrion a couple of months back but I haven’t really used any of his stuff yet. I find it strange putting on the silent audios, it’s a weird change when being so used to listening to Captains beats. Did it take long for it to heal your respiratory system? Do you mind me asking how many times a day you listened to it and is it best while in meditation or just going about your day?

2 Likes

it worked fast. I used it 3x back to back two days in a row and I’m breathing better than I ever have in my life. I haven’t even used it since.

3 Likes

Feels like it cleared my system from congestion and whatever other crap was in both upper and lower respiratory system and and increased my lung capacity

2 Likes

I’d focus on it. That’s what I prefer since it’s silent. Also, it supposedly can have psychedelic effects. The ones I noticed were very mild. It was mostly all cleansing effect for me.

1 Like

Do you usually get nerveous or too anxious?
It could be the cause.

2 Likes

Hey Star :slightly_smiling_face: I forgot to mention I use the Intestinal Cleanser also but only twice a week. Maybe I should up the dose to using it everyday?

I need to read the description for this again, I thought it was only for Post Covid issues or after vaccines? I’ll look up about it now again thanks Star. I’m not sure why but my subconscious keeps saying Myocarditis to me a couple of times a day, maybe it’s Pegasus sending me some signs, or else I’m just making things up in my head while talking away to myself :joy: I’ll definitely add in the Heart fields just to be on the safe side :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Listen to it. To be safe I’d use the Heart Inflammation field for sure. Can’t hurt. And I agree with using the Long Haul field. It’s for anyone really.

3 Likes

Yes like gnostic said the Long haul can be used by anyone and it will relief the body of the inflammatory burden which by consequence will improve many conditions.

And yeah if I were you I’d up a bit the usage of the intestinal cleanser.

3 Likes

Hey Limael.

This is one of my main issues out of the 500 I have. Absolutely no food whatsoever agrees with me. Everything I eat sets off so many symptoms. I eventually got it limited down to the foods which cause the least amount of symptoms in me and that is chicken, rice, peas and carrots. All organic. Even then I have to eat it as a small couple of Spoons throughout the day. If I eat a normal portion it will set off the symptoms, so very little at each time is the way I have to do it. I make a big pot of soup every second week full of veg just to get the goodness of the vegetables in to me but it ruins me everytime so I’m not sure if it’s causing more harm than good. I keep trying to add things back in to my diet but it sets of all the symptoms every time. I start having inner vibrations, my breathing gets more restricted, pains all through my body, my hand and face swell, I get buzzing in my ears, my eyes get blurry and bloodshot, I get very dizzy, my stomach goes into spasms which are excruciating, my upper abdomen swells out so much it feels like it will explode, my throat feels like it closes up and my tongue can swell. Thats the symptoms I can think of at the top of my head but I’m sure theres more. Drinking water can even set off these symptoms, people think I’m taking the piss when I say that even water can do it but I’m not messing. When my body gets like this I find it so hard to bring it back to my normal, I’ve been taking xanax for 14 years that my doctor put me on at the time I was told I had the imaginary clot in the brain to help relax my body from the awful symptoms I had from the warfarin. I hate having to take the xanax to relax my body and I was nearly off them back in September when I was starting to feel good from the fields, I was slowly weaning myself off them but then shit happened one night and I woke up the next day and my body went back to being even worse than what it was again. It was heartbreaking.
Sorry for rambling on, but I’ve been to so many nutritionist to help me and do a plan and they all say eat this and this and you will get better and I keep my spirits high and do everything which needs to be done but all that happens is I end up stuck to my bed for weeks after it and the worst part of it is they usually don’t believe me, until I walk into their office when I am feeling so bad and you then see the horor on their face and you can tell they are thinking… oh shit, he was telling the truth. I need to find the root cause of all of this man, and to be honest the food side of things is only 20% of my issues, I could write a book about it. Some day I will WHEN I get better (I’m not going to say if I ever get better anymore) and hopefully be able to help others who are in my situation.

1 Like

Man… I’m after listening to it twice while writing back to Limael and it has driven my body crazy :astonished: it took me so long to write back :joy: I’ve crazy pressure through my body and I’m gone very dizzy and my tongue is a bit swollen feeling (I took an antihistamine just to be on the safe side, its a weird feeling when your tongue starts feeling bigger) and the buzzing in my head. That stuff is strong :astonished: I’m definitely a get worse before getting better type of guy so hopefully this is the madness before the calm :crossed_fingers:t2: Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll try it again tomorrow and see will the affects be as strong.

I never understood when people use say foods or in this case a type of nicotine in energetic fields, would it be the same affects by listening to it as if you have just eaten it or does it bypass all of that and goes to you energy body? Because the feeling I have had from listening to Shamanic Snuff are a lot of symptoms I would get from eating certain foods and what not. I used to smoke years ago until all my issues started and after that I could never smoke again because it would set off the awful vibrations and pain and the rest of the symptoms in my body that I get so I gave it all up. It’s so strange.

2 Likes

I’m not generally a nervous person but I have a a lot of trauma trapped in my body which I believe can be a factor. The way I feel which is a bit of a weird way to say it is, I’m a very calm soul in a erratic body. My body could be going crazy but I could still try and have a conversation with someone and try and make them laugh or have a good time. It’s a weird one. Can breathing difficulties happen because of your energetic body do you know? I had a Aura reading not so long ago from someone and I was told (I’m paraphrasing here but) my Aura around my mid section was squeezing in so tight into me and that could be the cause to my breathing issues and upper abdomen issues with my stomach, liver, Spleen etc…

2 Likes

try older version Superhuman Mutant.

2 Likes

Oh cool. Thats great ill add long haul and both heart fields into my stack and hopefully in a few days or weeks I might start to see some difference :crossed_fingers:t2: ill play them now, they might calm down the little party my body is trying to have with itself at the moment. Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I believe so :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes