Buy me a Crystal! New Sorcery Supreme Ko-Fi membership site

Are your Lucid Dreamscape ones for lucid dreaming or meditation? :thinking: (If not, do you have one for LD?)

1 Like

Lucid Dreaming is on my Ko-Fi.

Lucid Dreamscapes insert the subconscious information for you to integrate imagery, locales, stories, etc.

So if you want to do the Rebel Trooper storyline, you would want to use both. I would think the Lucid Dreamscapes would work excellently for meditation.

1 Like

Cool, Iā€™m gonna check out the LD one tonight, I just subscribed.

1 Like

Midas Star: The Reiki Symbol for Abundance and Prosperity

The Light Opioid Alchemy

Ketamine

Mstate Mithril

1 Like

Archangel Barachiel - ā€œGod has Blessedā€

Supporters (monthly $11.11) and above can now receive the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster in a standalone offline version (free forever). PM for link, and please include your platform of choice.

Students (monthly $33.33) and above can now receive the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite in a standalone offline version (works as long as you are subscribed to this tier or higher, even if the software continues to work after, the metaphysical functions will not as they are directed by servitors and machinery of my design). PM for link, and please include your platform of choice.

1 Like

Ethereal Herbal Reiki: Dong Quai

1st Pentacle of Saturn

2nd Pentacle of Saturn

3rd Pentacle of Saturn

4th Pentacle of Saturn

5th Pentacle of Saturn

El Elyon - God the Highest

(Yes, this water charger is the same as my Mercury audio field, very powerful and complex.)

Information below provided by Bard (ChatGPTā€™s friendlier and more open-minded cousin).

• History: High John the Conqueror is a folk hero from African-American folklore. He is associated with the roots of Ipomoea purga, the John the Conqueror root or John the Conqueroo, to which magical powers are ascribed in African-American folklore, especially among the Hoodoo tradition of folk magic. Muddy Waters mentions him as Johnny Cocheroo in the songs ā€œMannish Boyā€ and ā€œIā€™m Your Hoochie Coochie Manā€.

• Metaphysical powers: High John the Conqueror root is said to have a wide range of metaphysical powers, including:

• Protection from evil spirits and negative energy
    • Attraction of good luck and prosperity
    • Success in love, business, and gambling
    • Overcoming obstacles and challenges
    • Gaining strength, courage, and confidence
    • Healing physical and emotional ailments
  • Blessings: High John the Conqueror root is said to bring the following blessings to those who use it:

• Good luck
    • Prosperity
    • Love
    • Protection
    • Success
    • Strength
    • Courage
    • Confidence
    • Healing
  • Benefits: High John the Conqueror root can be used in a variety of ways to benefit the user, including:

• Worn as an amulet or talisman for protection
    • Carried in a mojo bag or gris-gris for luck and prosperity
    • Added to bath water for cleansing and purification
    • Burned as incense for spiritual protection and purification
    • Made into a tea for healing and protection
    • Used in spells and rituals for a variety of purposes

"Simulates the use of 24k gold orgonite bubbled with a Tesla violet ray wand to spread the energy along lines of sacred geometry, connecting to all other sources of euphoria and pushing euphoria throughout the Earth.

Noded to all Euphoria sources in general and works not only as a water charger, but a permanent, fully fielded mandala!"

Very effective when used with the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite to send Euphoria remotely.

1 Like

I just used it in my bath water! Love it already.
So we can print and place on our alter as permanent bubble tech? Any links or extra advice on working with it is appreciated. I know you mentioned the broadcaster. So awesome, ty

1 Like

A phenomenal idea!

And yes, this is a permanent, noded, growing bubble tech field. You can use it wherever and however you wish. Please do not share it publicly, but you can for example, print a copy and give to your friend. That is fine. You can certainly use it as a permanent source of energy on your altar or even have it printed on a wallet or manifestation box, etc.

Using it on the broadcaster on myself resulted in me shouting, ā€œWhoa! Thatā€™s great!ā€

1 Like

This should definitely be used as a booster image in the Magnetron for all healing/higher vibrational work.

1 Like

The audio used was Archangel Relationship Rejuvenator. Bubbled Orgone Euphoria mandala and my own Personal Portal image (I use it as a witness for broadcasting to myself). I figured I could use myself to spread some Euphoria and maybe a bit of Love and Justice.

Probably will try it with Blueprint of Life next. Increase QI from SES was phenomenal.

Also pretty sure I should correct the Intent to say, Bubbled Orgone Euphoria, as that is the name of the field.

1 Like

Available to members of ā€˜Supporterā€™ and above
Caladrius will charge your drink with this new and unique take on the expanded healing properties of Ayahuasca. If you donā€™t find this particular version of Reiki on the internet (or a few others), thatā€™s because I created it!

You can also use the image as a mandala.

1 Like