Buy me a Crystal! New Sorcery Supreme Ko-Fi membership site

Available to members of ‘Supporter’ and above
Caladrius will charge your drink with the highest vibration of the divine name Immanuel, meaning, God with us, or as would retranslate, God within us.

1 Like

The truth is, after creating the Orgone Bubble Euphoria field, I am still completely flabbergasted by it. The level of energy, power, and intelligence is literally far above anything I’ve worked with before, from me or anyone else. The claims of “bubble genie” intelligences emerging are no joke. In fact, of all the crazy sounding claims about Orgone bubbles, IMHO the energy actually far eclipses the wild claims.

The opportunities flooding in, the gambling wins even at times that are not lucky, the staying up all night with massive energy like a bipolar methhead during a manic phase, even when my life force has never been more taxed…

I have so far held off in creating an audio version of this, because it is SO powerful, I couldn’t imagine how I could create an audio to match. So the audio, which will be released tonight, is created by the intelligence behind the field itself, I have done no additional direct programming of my own.

I’m trying not to have expectations, but based on the additional capacity provided by audio over “only” using energy, I expect a whole new world to open up. Maybe several of them. :wink:

1 Like