Can I listen to these audios while on magic mushrooms?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I am extremely new to the concept of morphic fields, energetic audios, mandalas and the like. Literally, like 4 days old lol.

Just wondering, as per title, if i can listen to some audios on magic mushrooms? I am not what you would call energetically sensitive, although I have been told recently that I am an Empath. I have for the past 4 days been listening to the Point of No Return Stack and have not felt a single thing yet, so that’s a measure of my level of energetic sensitivity. I’m not asking from a place of paranoia or extreme fear btw, just curiosity. Don’t want to accidently start something I’m not ready for lol!

Many thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Personally a strange question for me, but you can find the answers through a search
Some questions have already been discussed, for example

1 Like

Thankyou, I had already looked through the forums and read the first two. None of them discuss my question exactly, I’m talking a regular dose of shrooms not microdose, nor lsd or weed. But it might be much of a muchness, I’ll see if anyone else chimes in. Appreciate the response :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t had the pleasure of trying that out because where I live you LITERALLY can not find psychedelics of any sort, even when looking actively. Its… incredibly frustrating for one such as myself. Anyhow, I’d say the state in which you would be would honestly amplify the fields and likely wouldn’t have any issues arise.

I mean use common sense and if something looks like a stupid idea (though honestly not a field comes to mind that could possibly cause any adverse effects) then I’d play it less or not at all or whatever.

Tl;dr IMO just go for it

And if you do

Please try A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka for me <3 Lol

2 Likes

You can definitely feel the audio fields more when taking mushrooms, just be a little careful when trying out the more powerful audios and don’t do big doses even if you feel great when listening to the audio fields. I stopped taking them a year ago, I felt that they made me imbalanced and even though I could feel the morphic fields much more with the mushrooms I also felt and got the insight that they will work just as well even when you don’t feel them as much. I felt that I could actually grow more and faster without the mushrooms.

2 Likes

Just get rid of the mushrooms

Youd still get magic trips with the audios alone anyway

9 Likes

Haha! Agreed!

6 Likes

In my opinion, yes you can. I find the fields complimentary to the medicine. Although, as you correctly intuit, it can be very powerful. Stay on top of your integration practices and if you’re microdosing, stick to your one on two off protocol. Have lengthy breaks between bigger journeys :relaxed: Happy travels

4 Likes

Ah that’s a shame! I’m very fortunate to live within a few hours of where they grow and be able to pick them with a friend. Although this years season was a total bust, I still have some left over in the freezer from seasons past. I don’t do them regularly but I find them to be a very valuable outlet for pressure release for me.

Cheers, I thought so but am a little cautious by nature so just wanted to double check. Not planning on doing anything too crazy, just some audios on Luck, Love, Gratitude, Subconscious clearing and the like.

Wow interesting field that I haven’t yet come across (there’s soooo many! lol). I will definitely add it to my playlist for tonight. Hope I feel some effects! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for linking the comment! I don’t feel anything form the audios yet and like do to do mushies once every 2-3 months for simple pressure release, nothing too crazy. I’m coming up to my mushie dose and only just recently discovered these audios fields so just wanted to double check it’s a-okay to mix the two. But I totally hear what you’re saying! Thanks for sharing your experience

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I use fields when I trip.

2 Likes

I do. I fnd they work together very well!

2 Likes

Definitely not really curious about if that was tried. Lol. Jk I am but it’s okay if it happened or naw.

Either way - also I should’ve said i think your mentioned fields you listed sound like a great idea - I hope higher self connection is in there because I think that would be a high level strat right there lol

1 Like

Hey! I got caught up with stuff so didn’t have my trip till last night. I did actually have higher self connection in my list lol funny you should say that. I ended up making about an hour and half worth of audios just to cycle through them and give it it go. I didn’t feel anything with any of the them, but regardless, was a good trip. Think I’m gonna add an energetic sensitivity audio to my daily playlist. I’d love to get to the point that many people on this forum are!

2 Likes