Can someone help me make a skin stack

I have some acne scars and acne on my cheeks and forehead, also a lot of bumps on my forehead, ive tried many stacks that other people posted and dont get much results

Which ones.

Tell me the stacks youve used and for how long.

Are you younger than like 21?

3 Likes

I did acne treatment, collagen, skin regeneration, gluthiane, facelift, also recently I tried acne ablation and skin regeneration combine and I am 14

Are you a boy or a girl?

boy

Ok. So lets see.

You are still developing your body. So you kinda have to deal some with your changes, like hormones etc.

Over production of Testosterone might trigger that (in case you are also listening to Testosterone audios…)

Might want to listen to the Vitamin D x 2 a day
And Vitamin C a few times a week (not much) this one can help you fix the scars + collagen x 2 a day

Charge water to wash your face with the Infrared Plasma Drink and use a mild soap that is for oily skin morning and before bed.

Platelet plasma x 1 a day

Still use the Ablation one daily.

So…

Morning could be:

Vitamin C x 1
Vitamin D x 2
Platelet plasma x 1
Collagen x 2
Wash face as i directed above

Evening:
Plasma light x 1
Ablation x 2 or 3 im not sure what it suggested in that audio
Skin regeneration x 2 (or smart stem cells if you can afford it)
Automated grounding x 1
Wash face again as directed

As for the over production of testosterone i guess some of the men in the forum could chime in as i wouldnt know how to counteract that part.

20 Likes

wow thank u I will try this I have. question how do I charge the water with that audio

2 Likes

Theres no an audio for zinc (maybe one but i think is a bit for the head haha ill get back to you) if not you can buy that over the counter and take daily.

2 Likes

I just bought this thing called seamoss I think it has zinc

2 Likes

You just play the audio like a couple of times close to the container with the water (i think this way would be more efficient since it is for the face) i play it while i shower but you know it wouldnt get well charged as to having a container with it not running down the shower lol

3 Likes

You can also potentially add this to your stack. It is very powerful in my opinion. If you have time, consider adding Ego Dissolution from the Dream Seeds channel and Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 from the Sapien channel one after the other before playing the rest of the stack to increase their effectiveness. I don’t think you should be using the collagen track as you are already very young and the effects of the collagen field will become permanent, that’s just my opinion though but imo skin regeneration should be more effective at healing scars and the acne treatment should work on…the acne. It just takes time and consistency.

6 Likes

Collagen once a day wont damage his skin besides it helps with the oily part of it and age doesnt matter when you have a problem that needs that extra boost :blush:

4 Likes

You don’t know that for a fact, do you? I’ve had a very negative experience with the Collagen Booster as it made the skin on my face a bit too thick, as weird as that sounds, and I wasn’t even using it for the effects it has on one’s skin - I was trying to improve/repair damage on some of my cartilage/joints. Then again the fields almost always work very powerfully for me, so it’s obviously a very individualized experience for people. He is very young, collagen shouldn’t be needed in my opinion as he is still developing. Again, just pointing out potential bad side effects based on my experience. Not everybody is going to have the same reactions/experiences you’ve had.

3 Likes

It’s in the Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend but not by itself like the others are

2 Likes

First of all chill dude.

Second if it was so bad and you are so worried then you need to be explicit with sharing YOUR experience nonetheless.

And third i dont give advices to ppl just out of thin air not having a clue specially health/body wises, SPECIALLY skin related stuff. I know what im talking about and once a day WOULDNT damage his skin. Besides its not like he is gonna be doing this for years to end.

Relax.

3 Likes

This is the one i was thinking, i just dont know how much of zinc it actually has to be able to affect his skin since this is mostly targeted to brain/mind. But who knows :thinking:

2 Likes

Very true. Supplements might be best for this then. I used to take this one, which balanced zinc and copper levels [7 to 1 ratio i think is proper]

2 Likes

also sweets and unhealthy drinks cause acne so stop that. So more acne doent start while ur trying to get rid of the acne u have

1 Like

Huh? Why are you taking my reply as some type of attack. I was simply giving my opinion and I stand by that. Did you try the Collagen Booster when you were 14 years old? That’s a time when the body is growing and developing at a rapid rate. Using something as powerful as the Collagen booster could have potential negative side effects in my opinion. Again, people can have drastic differences and reactions on any of the fields. I was just pointing that out.

1 Like

Your tone from the start is very aggressive and in your last comment.

And how do you know i didnt at 14?

Good night.

3 Likes