Plasma Protocol

I have the same problem bro. All I can say is try to remove energy blockages, and dissolve subconscious limits. It will probably take a few months, but it will be worth it. Try the energy blockage removal, auric repair, vibration of creation, ego dissolution, subconscious limits dissolver audios. Meditation may also help, along with the energy course. It seems that most people get results with these in a matter of days or weeks, but everyone is different. These audios should help get to the level of your mom and sister.

1 Like

can u plse link those fields?
thanks

1 Like

search up subconscious limits dissolver/ego dissolution on youtube.

3/5 of these costs money, the one’s on youtube are free. This/regular spiritual practice will probably increase your average rate of getting results.

I personally have been using those for about 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I use these to listen to all my fields and subs… are they okay or shit?

grab yourself of some Hi-Res earbuds or headphones that support a large range of frequency response (7-40,000hz) be at rest with all the debate whether a headphone or earbud would work frequently.

I believe anything works tbh BUT if you just want extra assurance you can look at these:

basically anything with Hi-Res technology.

3 Likes

I was having the same thing. Reading everyone having awesome results, and I wasn’t. Then I tried using them in a stack and started seeing results… Try this for 2 weeks and i’m sure you’ll see changes,

Plasma Combo 3 - 1 time
Dutasterided Scalp - 2 times
Shiny and Revitalized Hair - 2 times
Grey Hair Restoration [if you need that] - 2 times

For my skin, I am doing this almost every morning and my skin is much better

I added Skin Regeneration before Collagen, and i only do collagen once

8 Likes

I suggest you go through the whole protocol once first before deciding if PP3 works or not for you.

For me I notice my Hair and Nails grow faster (much to my annoyance), and I actually stopped using PP3 in the end :joy:. Neither did I feel PP3 do much for me besides faster hair and nail growth.

I’m doing PP1 x 1 and PP2 x 2 daily at the moment.

3 Likes

Hello David !

I understand your frustration and anger when you don’t get results.

I have two questions for you:

• have you listen to plasma protocol 1 and 2 before?
  • what have you put in place to improve the repair of your body? that is in relation to food.

Each person reacts differently depending on their level of vitality, their mineral reserve, their energy and subconscious blockages.

Say more and we can advise you :wink:.

4 Likes

@anon53223118

I agree with this approach, focus on one area and use it in a stack.

If you have not used 1 and 2, use the protocol as in the description first, and then you can drop the first 2 and focus on number 3.
There is a reason for the protocol being in the order it is, even if the issue is related to hair, you still should go through 1 and 2 first. OM explained it somewhere above.

If you use other audios/stacks, limit them by a lot. Focus on this, drop brain/abundance etc. fields, frequencies, everything.
Use only these audios and a few others like ego dissolution, SLR, Jing.

4 Likes

You know what, I was in your position where I felt that literally none of these fields worked for me. I’ve also bought the Plasma Protocol and did the protocol guidelines where I did plasma 1 for 2-3 times a day for a week, then plasma 2 for a week, and so on. But I didn’t seem to notice any difference that people here were reporting.

What seem to work for me is running each Protocol three times each back to back without stopping. So, you would be playing it 2 hours and 21 minutes every day. I noticed that my hair falls off less and it also seemed much more softer as well. For skin, not a huge difference. But my face does feel softer. I’m planning on doing 4 times each back to back later and see how that works out for me.

So, it’s P1 3x, P2 3x, P3 3x in a playlist just once without stopping and that comes out to 2 hrs and 21 mins.

I think people like you and I have to run it more than others in order to see the effects.

3 Likes

For me it took several month before the hair got thicker.

2 Likes

do they need to have a frequency of up to 40,000 Hz?

For the peace of mind, I’m sure you don’t even need that BUT again, if you really want to be at ease, grab some.

1 Like

You don’t :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Only for this :)

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

1 Like

no

nothing… i eat a normal diet, non-veg once or twice a week, almonds and such

Hi Daniel,

I understand your frustration. Reading people’s reviews on the forum or knowing people for whom fields work almost instantly can build up expectations of what it’s going to be like for us.

I would invite you to do the protocol in the right order, starting with 1 and 2 before coming back to 3.

It might well be that what is showing up in your skin and hair has a root cause somewhere else that will be healed by plasma 1 or 2. OM said something along those lines earlier in the thread if I remember correctly.

And in the meantime, you could use audios targeting more specifically skin and hair to tackle the issue from another complementary angle.

3 Likes

Read this, it may give you valuable information :wink:

Take the time to educate yourself and follow the recommendations :pray:.

We do not all react to energies in the same way. Some people are naturally sensitive to it from a very young age and others need to work on it.

Some can have results quickly and others more slowly .

If one works and improves some aspect the results can be accelerated.

8 Likes

my goal is growing my hair… I havent lost all… im undergoing male pattern baldness and on the top of my head… hair is thinning…

I’ve made peace with not having hair… but i’m trying to get them back

1 Like

I recommend that you do the protocol in order.
Then you can focus on the third audio by listening to that twice the amount as the others.
Patience is needed. It will likely take several months to see results.

8 Likes