Can subs show results faster than fields?

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to ask you about your experiences and opinions about subliminals.
Do you think that for some people, subs can have a quick and long lasting effect than Sapien’s audios?
I listened to too many altogether so I don’t know what got me my results.

P.S. Not to offend anyone, just wanted to know more and not debate on which one’s better…

4 Likes

No subliminals are not faster than morphic fields simply because subliminals instruct your subconscious mind in a verbal language whereas morphic fields have the desired state of consciousness energetically embedded in them so that your body gets instructed directly and much faster than with spoken language.

14 Likes

Ok, I get it now. Thanks.

2 Likes

From what I observed, it heavily depends on the topic and the creator.
For example, teeth regeneration or brain regeneration or any kind of medical-field is something that exceeds the (current) power of subliminals by far, simply because, as lilac pointed out, it gives your cells direct instructions what to do.

On the other side, when it is about mindset-shifts or behavioural changes I believe it is not always the same. My assumption (I am stressing out this is an assumption) is that (good) subliminals may work faster for that because they make your mind contemplate the words that are being used in the subliminal, whereas a field changes the information in your aura, which leads to the desired results, but you don’t know how you got there. You just “ended up like that.”
For example, let’s take a good subliminal against procrastionation and a field for the same purpose.

The subliminal would probably have to dig through some resistance and you might have negative thoughts. After that you find yourself more productive in general and as time goes on you start adopting a philosophy of productiveness in your life.
You will find more and more reasons to be productive.

The field will do the same, but you wont feel an internal reason for that shift and it is likely that your most productive times will be when you use the field (Which is quite convenient btw)

Again, this is just an assumption and I am not 100% sure about that either. It’s just what I have understood so far.

7 Likes

Btw that’s also the reason why I think subliminals (again, subliminals of good quality) and fields are a very very strong combo, which only gets stronger when conscious exercises are involved.

5 Likes

Yeah, I agree, putting in efforts along with listening to fields and subs really helps boost the results and once you start seeing positive results, you feel motivated and happy.
IMO, I think “feeling” the changes sometimes is better as you feel more positive and get faster results while sometimes not feeling changes makes you obsessed over results and that further leads to development of negative feelings and blockages, which is not good.

1 Like

It can if you listening at least 1 hour one sub for straight 7 days you can see changes but found one with whom are users already satisfied etc

1 Like

Quadible integrity is a good choice if you can/want to focus on only one change for a week or two.
Because I want to change so may things, I can’t focus just on only one or two :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
As I am also getting results for the few fields that I am using and not feel too tired.

1 Like

Then do what I have done
Download 4 or 5 effective subs wav and trough Audacity make one merge it all like in one, and if you want listen with your fields also simultaneously
For me works, I don’t know for others
Cause I have belief my subconscious is limitless like limitless sponge

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I will surely try doing that.

Yeah that’s called a bundle. What all results have you gotten from it? How much did you change the volume of each sub?

how you put audio in audacity? do you change the frequency in audacity? do you play it in silent?

how can I convert my affirmations subliminal to field?

how can I convert my subliminals into morphic fields?

Do you know how to make fields? If you don’t know how to make fields, you’d have to learn how to do that. There isn’t much reliable information on that topic (I’m told some–not a lot–information can be found, with some sharp eyes, in the Energy Awakening Course and then the learning curve of any skill.

Or you could find someone who knows how to make fields and get them to do this for you.

(I’m answering for this question because you had posted your question to an “anon” user. Just so you know, when you see a post from a user whose name begins with “anon” followed by lots of numbers, that name means that’s a user who has chosen to close their account. When the account here is closed, the forum software changes the screen name so that their posts here are retained.)

What’s your intention with your conversion? With all the fields we have here, might there be an existing field which already covers the affirmations you might be wanting to convert? That might be an easier and faster route for you.

because I don’t want long audios and some of the audio I would like in tones. Secondly I want to reduce my list with upgraded version, that’s why I am searching and discussing here.

That’s fine. I’m not trying to talk you out of whatever it is you want. I’m trying to suggest to you other routes to get whatever it what you want.

Like I said, we have tons of fields here. The other day, I had a look at Gumroad, Patreon, & Spring Fields Database and it’s huge. And that’s without the YouTube fields. So, perhaps in that abundance of fields there might be some which are shorter than your affirmations file, which have music and which accomplish similar intentions as your affirmations file.

Or you could examine which you might want more: the solution to your problem (even if that means you have to listen to something–fields or whatever–24/7 for a month or 3. Still way shorter than more conventional solutions.) or a shorter playlist? You get to choose.

And you already know that I don’t understand your fixation with “upgraded,” so I’ll leave you to wrestle that one yourself.

1 Like