Cancer Stack

So my mother has breast cancer. Here’s what I’m thinking (this will be a remote stack):

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Full Reiki Empowerment (mine)
Reiki Anti-Cancer Symbol Full Reiki Empowerment with Attunement (mine)
Sapien Anti-Cancer 2.0
Be the Healer
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
The Acu-Automaton
Pain Relief 2.0
Smart Reiki

Probably in that order.

What would you add?

7 Likes

[DNA Repair System]
(The DNA Repair System - YouTube)

Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

7 Likes

Don’t know, but I wonder about some fields:
Cosmo-Volt, Hydrogen Accumulation, Plasmatron, hyperbaric compressor, oxygen, etc.

Edit–Vitamin C Field

5 Likes

If she can charge her water every time she drinks (plasma directly in one system and not trough the aura) :

This could lead to a heavy detox!

4 Likes

Best wishes to your mother. Some suggestions…

1. Cancer tends to cause the blood to become more coagulative, as it is a prothrombotic state. Try some fields to clear possibility of clot formation (like deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolisms or stroke).

2. Also, breast cancer tends to metastasize through lymphatic pathways, most commonly into the axilla region where it infects some nodes. Some fields to target the lymphatic system would be ideal.

3. Breast cancer is also predominantly a hormonal cancer. I’m not sure what subtype or hormonal profile your mother may have, but looking to balance that hormonal dysregulation could be something to look into.

4. Lastly, if your mother is getting it treated, you may need to have some form of protection against chemotherapy (don’t use the field during chemotherapy because it is purposefully cytotoxic to kill cancer cells, use the field after for recovery - in particular to watch out for neutropenic fever, aim to increase her white cell count as it typically drops from bone marrow suppression) and/or radiotherapy (protective fields against radiation, again, after radiotherapy so that you don’t cancel out the therapeutic effects of radiotherapy).

5. Lastly, it depends on the stage of the cancer. If it is still localised, as in stage 3 (stage 4 is any kind of metastases from the primary site outside the organ or nodal involvement), then the 5-year survival rate is typically still quite high, around 72%. If it is stage 4, then you would need to really dig deep and aggressively. I suggest picking up a copy of How to Starve Cancer by Jane Mclelland.

11 Likes

These are good ideas. Her western prognosis is good. Decrease in size after remote Reiki sessions (minimally, and she still hasn’t figured out how to play anything other than Mozart through a bluetooth speaker she plays into it daily). She’s also Reiki level one attuned and attuned to the Reiki Anti-Cancer symbol, so there’s an excellent chance she’s subconsciously activating it through the speaker.

I think the lymph cleanse audio and perhaps the superpowered vampire blood audio or whatever it is…

4 Likes

I would like to add the oil of Saturn if that even exist? And Mars! It’s good for removing cancer so let’s see. Maybe the field is in the process:)

4 Likes

I will add the 2nd Pentacle of Mars.

2 Likes

Eternal if you have the money.

My mum had the same thing last/this year but she is through it i got her the eternal field as well now.
She listened to Anti Cancer 2.0 sometimes had chemo radiation therapy and surgery to take the growth out of her breast and one on her thyroid as well to take a growth there as well which wasnt malignant thankfully.

Best wishes to your mum hope she gets better fast!

9 Likes

I would add a field for bone marrow (the quintessence of marrow or the one on YouTube) plus glutathione and/or antioxidants.

also the the air revitalizer.

Wishes of renewed health for your mother :pray:t2:

6 Likes