Candle Series

Designed to used as an energetic evolution of traditional candle works. Creates a powered intercession situation for you, for help in appropriate situations. Perfect for magical meditations or day to day usage. (Attach to side of candle)

Designed to used as an energetic evolution of traditional candle works. Burnt to create a flow of abundance and blessings that can help influence situations. Perfect for stores, meetings or just your own magical meditations. (Attach to candle side)

An energetic evolution of traditional candle works. Burn to help remove the stuck lower vibrational energies around. It excites the ambient vibration around and propagates that higher state. Perfect for the home or sacred areas (Attach to side of Candle)

27 Likes

We print the image on paper. I dont understand what to do after that. Then attach to candle meaning wrap the candle in the print & light the candle? Or to the candle holder?

3 Likes

These look amazing! Are they purely conceptual, or do they have other energies integrated such as planetary/crystal etc?

1 Like

Above all else, please practice fire safety with your candles.

When they say “attach to candle,” they’re meaning candles that are already in some kind of container (like a glass jar). Please do not attach a piece of paper to a bare candle. That could be dangerous. For fire safety reasons, you don’t want the paper of your print to catch fire.

You could attach your print to your candle holder (again, assuming it’s well away from any possible flame).

If you have a free-standing candle (with no container), you could get a heat-proof glass dish for your candle and place your print underneath both the dish and your candle.

But, please, do be careful not to burn your house down.

16 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

So, if I attach one to a candle and gift it to a friend, would it work for them? Does it only work for one candle at a time?

1 Like

Typically, the NFT only works for the person who owns the token.

This is cute because I have this image of you encircling yourself with lit candles and that’s a lovely thought.

I suppose you could have multiple candles for yourself, but are you going to light more than 1 at a time?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yep! (hehe)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, let’s avoid that, folks. :joy:

1 Like

Well even if someone does that he can just put the image near the house where it’s burning lol
More fire more abundance. This way at least he will make something out of it.

7 Likes

Lol maybe I’ll stick one to the outside of my firepit.

2 Likes

I was wondering more about whether one has to be around the candle for it to have effects which is why I asked about gifting. So, if I put a candle in someone else’s house because I want to raise its vibration or give them abundance, shouldn’t that work? In the description it says “perfect for stores” so I imagine it affects the whole environment that we put it in.

1 Like

Is it your store? Or your home? Because then it wouldn’t be a “gift,” you see? :wink:

I don’t know the in’s and out’s of this specific protection on these NFTs but, traditionally, the NFTs only work for the person who owns the NFT token. I don’t see anything that indicates that these would be “Maker” level NFTs, which granted the owner of those NFTs the ability to make products for other people’s use.

The people who would know for sure, for sure would be Sammy and Cap’n. You could DM them.

2 Likes

Using them for energetic purposes in a store where you work or a place you own, perhaps?

3 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like

Obviously you can intend for the NFT to activate under your authorization.

And there are numerous other ways. Sometimes y’all be way overthinking this.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG What’s the policy on reselling and/or giving away candles with these fields?

1 Like

I think the best application for these is buying stickers online using the images and placing the stickers on the glass jars of the candles.
My thinking is just having the image printed out affects the environment
Zen had suggested a website called Printify

For right now, this will have to do. About to light them up, im so excited!

22 Likes

Figured I’d migrate these over here

9 Likes