Candle Series

Is it your store? Or your home? Because then it wouldn’t be a “gift,” you see? :wink:

I don’t know the in’s and out’s of this specific protection on these NFTs but, traditionally, the NFTs only work for the person who owns the NFT token. I don’t see anything that indicates that these would be “Maker” level NFTs, which granted the owner of those NFTs the ability to make products for other people’s use.

The people who would know for sure, for sure would be Sammy and Cap’n. You could DM them.

2 Likes

Using them for energetic purposes in a store where you work or a place you own, perhaps?

3 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like

Obviously you can intend for the NFT to activate under your authorization.

And there are numerous other ways. Sometimes y’all be way overthinking this.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG What’s the policy on reselling and/or giving away candles with these fields?

1 Like

I think the best application for these is buying stickers online using the images and placing the stickers on the glass jars of the candles.
My thinking is just having the image printed out affects the environment
Zen had suggested a website called Printify

For right now, this will have to do. About to light them up, im so excited!

22 Likes

Figured I’d migrate these over here

9 Likes

You can capture this with the portal for later use.

@Captain_Nemo for those of us who bought the full candles with the image before you took away the candles, did you cancel the orders entirely? I see on my Sapien Shop account it says that I got a partial refund. So I have to reorder the images now? Or will just the images come on their own?

Edit: nvm guess they are NFTs. damn…been waiting this whole time excited for my candles to come.

1 Like

I guess the good news is that you get the images to print immediately now after you order! Just thought of that. @Captain_Nemo

Word!

I got mint number 7 of the Divine Intervention- my lucky number! :pray:t3:

And 22 on Vibrational Riser- another one of my favorite numbers. Master number.

3 Likes

yes and reuseable on demand
one time purchase
print as you please.

20 Likes

Thank you! Used my points too. Very generous points system bro.

5 Likes

Wow…so far I’ve used Vibrational Riser and it’s powerful! Feels like the Ascension tag in my room.

3 Likes

Too bad it cant give me points for all my past purchases!

4 Likes

I found this and thought it was so cool! :smiley:

But remember that the candle container may not get too hot (for safety reasons).

2 Likes

I am planning to print in the size of a visiting card and laminate it. Will be placing it under the Porcelain/Ceramic plate on which the Diya is placed.

I know, I know these NFTs are meant to be work with candles. Just out of curiosity, would love to know if it would work in below scenarios!

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG , Can I attach these NFTs to Aroma Diffuser?

Also if I place these NFTs under Water Can/Container, will it charge the water?

Appreciate the great work you guys are doing!

2 Likes

no
it works with heat and fire.
and collapsing the entropy of the state

that should be fine

14 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo.

Would be great, if you can consider NFTs for changing drinking Water!

3 Likes

Few questions!

Do we meditate to the candle or is it enough to have your request made?
Do we light the candle and give it a few moments for the field to activate?
There was another question but I forgot what it was :smiley:

So far I’ve been meditating and spending time with the field, and also allowing it to work for a few moments before I start. In the meantime I’d be meditating to the flame and letting the Fire bring me to a better ‘connecting’ state.

I noticed I also don’t have to be meditating to the candle itself, but rather just having the candle lit while connecting to the field also helps me more sometimes! So noticed it also can work that way

But I’d like to know what others think on the questions above as well

1 Like

The more you interact with your fields (including your candle) the more effective they are.

I think the joining of the image to the candle is enough to “activate” it. So there’s no real need to give it any time after lighting the candle.

1 Like

Oh not really I saw captain saying it activates by heat/fire… I was wondering the same also like whether the attachment lets it charge the candle or something, but it’s activated by heat/fire (you start to notice that also when you light the candle)

Ahh for sure! I’m more wondering for the busy days also, like before a night out or something!

For on the go requests :)

1 Like