Cardarine:

If this doesn’t get flagged in a blood test it’ll be a game changer for those of us who do competitive sports.

Serv… :zipper_mouth_face:

I am a mid 60’s yr. old female that due to illness lost a lot of muscle mass. I was already quite ill but then I got a viral infection in my muscles (EB which got reactivated…again) which broke them down> the waste byproducts went to my kidney and caused me to go into chronic renal failure. Eventually, I was 1 level away from dialysis. This started around end of 2008. My kidneys have 80% recovered (slowly) over the years.

Anyway it has been very difficult to gain any muscle mass, globs of fibrosis replaced the muscle mass. (Before I became ill I was athletic, I had a good amount of muscle.) But NOW to most people it looks like muscle, but it isnt. This entire mess was increased by ongoing psychic attack.

I had been using the 1rst Auto Workout when it came out, I did notice some positive change. When the Upper body, Glutes, Legs, Calves and feet, Core Strengthening, Abdominal Wall Restoration, Stomach Shrinking and Toning came out I added those as they came out but after a while I “got the message” that I had to make 2 different workouts : Upper body and Lower Body to be done on 2 different days. So now I have 2 days/week for both of these. I had to add the Decrease Testosterone after the Testosterone increasing workout vids ( Legs and Upper Body), even though it is supposed to go directly into the muscles because I developed increased hair growth especially on my face (of course NOT on my scalp where I want it, rolls eyes)…and its med. brown hair and thick. (The hair on my scalp and almost everyplace else (except legs) is very very light silver)

My instinct told me to add Cardarine. I only play it once before each of my workouts, so 4 times a week. I have no idea if it is helping or to what degree, but I have a feeling that it is helping.

I wrote this review on the urging of _O M who wanted a female to review it. I otherwise wouldn’t have written a review on it. I can say that the workout vids definately do help.

26 Likes

@SilverZuzu allow me to dedicate a song to you. Not that you need any “advice”, but just because I like your testimonial(s) :bouquet::

5 Likes

Bronyraur - Thank you my dear. :woman_white_haired: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I finished the last of my Cardarine cycle. I was able to climb Mount Hood here in Oregon in my fastest time yet. Breathing and everything felt coherent and strong, even though I was without sleep. This and Stenabolic are a very nice combo for endurance. I felt like I was in the best shape of my life.

I was also the only climber on the upper mountain. It was a pretty surreal and spooky experience being up there alone

image|666x500, 50%

42 Likes

Wow, way to go @pranic_climber. And the pictures are breathtaking. I can literally feel the energy and absorb some of it. Thanks for sharing.

10 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer! It’s a pretty amazing place :grimacing:

2 Likes

Epic!!!

3 Likes

Bad azz!! Climb a mountain with no sleep! And some people still think Sapien is fake! :laughing:

4 Likes

@_OM @TheAscendingBicep Dang, wanted to show my results for my first ever race using the stacks released but got this in the morning :confused:

5 Likes

Damn man, i bet you would’ve put the intrasquad to shame! Next time it’ll only be more dominant of a performance :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

this audio is making my squat and bench go up so fastttttttt

7 Likes

Life is good man. Life is good…

10 Likes

I will want to look into these for a long time during the hot humid summer.

3 Likes

Where can I find the Cardarine audio? I can’t see it on YouTube.

EDIT: I Found it haha

6 Likes

Hey guys, I understand exercise is crucial, but can u get the benefits with less exercise as well? I am not in this position, I am doing Badminton and tennis up to 4 times per week, but I just wanted to know, can I still get some benefit either way. Also, how long do the effects last for, after consistent use for a few months, will ur body automatically start producing more of these hormones? Also does this work exactly like the real life thing?

Of course, u will get the benefits of cardarine without exercise.

4 Likes

Can I loop cardarine while in gym? Along with the forbidden body?