Caring for your field

I think there used to be a field available for integrating other fields into the physical body without need for a tattoo (a long time ago I read about a “bridging” field). I was thinking of doing something like that…

If anyone has a description or instructions of the bridging field, please let me know. Perhaps it was not from Dale or Dreamweaver, but I do remember reading about it.

1 Like

thank you for the well researched answer brother

1 Like

where did you find the mandalas? patreon?

1 Like

unlimited poweerrrrr

1 Like

Sapien Medicine’s Instagram

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad to be of help.

The mandalas are available on the forum at this link and on Sapien’s Instagram (linked in @Atreides’s post).

2 Likes

I saw your post before you deleted it. I saw it as respectful and good humored. Just wanted you to know.

2 Likes

He let out a bit of Love :heart:
But his ego deleted it…

5 Likes

Thanks so much brother

1 Like

Using the Thor mandala for a little more than a day now. Willpower is going up. My voice is getting deeper. Didn’t expect that part but I’ll take it.

5 Likes

I must say for some fields I haven’t noticed anything boosting them … different people , different experiences.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Energetic-Boundaries-Stay-Protected-Connected/dp/1604075619/ref=sr_1_2?crid=23Z8DY9T334W2&dchild=1&keywords=energetic+boundaries+cyndi+dale&qid=1593969200&sprefix=energetic+%2Caps%2C228&sr=8-2

This could explain some of the differences in results. (pg 12)

We’ve done fields on tattoos before. So they definitely work. As for tattooing the tags, it’s possible they’d work but they’d kinda have to be practically a perfect copy of the image. So I don’t know… I would suggest trying it if you want, and send us the tattoo and we’ll let you know if it worked out. If not, we’ll create the field on it for you.

15 Likes

Can you do that remotely? Also, how much would it cost? I would be super excited to do this as I’ve wanted tattoos for a long time, but always felt that they had little use

1 Like

bruh it was perfectly respectful and kind of funny, keep it

Lol these responses are hillarious.

Especially @Owl 's , “his ego deleted it” LOL.

@uial is really awesome, I deleted it for other reasons.

7 Likes

hey sam, this came randomly but you all used to have graphic tees on teespring and I think they failed because t shirts are the wrong medium to slap an image on. t shirts are designed to be versatile and used as a layer to be built upon, not a showpiece

If you slapped the whole design on a hoodie, a little bit like teal swan does I think people would want it. You can put literally anything on a hoodie and it does not even have to fit

Instead of tattoos or direct body casting, I’m experimenting a bit with using fields with pen ink/paper, creating a personal symbol on paper with a field on it and then drawing it on my hand for instance. Seems to work well so far. I can imbue all the pen inkt too, maybe I’ll try that another time… I like that I can erase it and write it back if I need it. Feels more organic than items this way… I’ve had a lot of field pendants years ago.

2 Likes

I wonder if using a body part as an item will work too?

What if you activate the sigil and put your finger on it for an hour or more as an “item”.

Would your finger then become a field ?

Someone try it.

3 Likes

I made it so that the symbol’s energy spreads throughout the body after writing it on for instance the palm of my hand… but yes, I remember body casts were done with fields, so putting a field on the bone of a finger can work… Man, I’ve got to say it activates much better this way for me than items.

4 Likes