Caring for your field

Wow man. That is exciting. I printed it myself a few hours ago. I noticed a small to medium rush of willpower right away. When I read what you said I noticed some warmth near my navel too. I don’t know if that was hypnotic suggestion. Right now I do feel more drive though emanating upwards into my chest. This is cool. Can’t wait for the tag to come in.

5 Likes

Can i asked also a question? Does the fields dog tags made to work fo ever?in all lifetime ?and so on?like million years?can i pass it to the new generation like my litle kids and so on?thanks

I can’t find it right now but I believe Sapien Medicine said somewhere that the fields would last several lifetimes. With the way the images work now I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even longer.

2 Likes

It seems so.

I’ve been wondering if we can tattoo the tags on us and that work just as well as having them with us, as long as we purchased them legitimately. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG ?

4 Likes

Weird bc I just woke up and was dreaming of myself getting a field tattooed. I’m pretty sure it would work but I don’t know how perfect the image would have to be for it to work (?). For example in the mandalas you don’t have to have the full image for them to work, idk if it’s the same with tags.

1 Like

I’d like to hear from the Sapien Medicine team first. Or I can be my own guinea pig.

2 Likes

I think there used to be a field available for integrating other fields into the physical body without need for a tattoo (a long time ago I read about a “bridging” field). I was thinking of doing something like that…

If anyone has a description or instructions of the bridging field, please let me know. Perhaps it was not from Dale or Dreamweaver, but I do remember reading about it.

1 Like

thank you for the well researched answer brother

1 Like

where did you find the mandalas? patreon?

1 Like

unlimited poweerrrrr

1 Like

Sapien Medicine’s Instagram

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad to be of help.

The mandalas are available on the forum at this link and on Sapien’s Instagram (linked in @Atreides’s post).

2 Likes

I saw your post before you deleted it. I saw it as respectful and good humored. Just wanted you to know.

2 Likes

He let out a bit of Love :heart:
But his ego deleted it…

5 Likes

Thanks so much brother

1 Like

Using the Thor mandala for a little more than a day now. Willpower is going up. My voice is getting deeper. Didn’t expect that part but I’ll take it.

5 Likes

I must say for some fields I haven’t noticed anything boosting them … different people , different experiences.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Energetic-Boundaries-Stay-Protected-Connected/dp/1604075619/ref=sr_1_2?crid=23Z8DY9T334W2&dchild=1&keywords=energetic+boundaries+cyndi+dale&qid=1593969200&sprefix=energetic+%2Caps%2C228&sr=8-2

This could explain some of the differences in results. (pg 12)

We’ve done fields on tattoos before. So they definitely work. As for tattooing the tags, it’s possible they’d work but they’d kinda have to be practically a perfect copy of the image. So I don’t know… I would suggest trying it if you want, and send us the tattoo and we’ll let you know if it worked out. If not, we’ll create the field on it for you.

15 Likes

Can you do that remotely? Also, how much would it cost? I would be super excited to do this as I’ve wanted tattoos for a long time, but always felt that they had little use

1 Like