Caring for your field

bruh it was perfectly respectful and kind of funny, keep it

Lol these responses are hillarious.

Especially @Owl 's , ā€œhis ego deleted itā€ LOL.

@uial is really awesome, I deleted it for other reasons.

7 Likes

hey sam, this came randomly but you all used to have graphic tees on teespring and I think they failed because t shirts are the wrong medium to slap an image on. t shirts are designed to be versatile and used as a layer to be built upon, not a showpiece

If you slapped the whole design on a hoodie, a little bit like teal swan does I think people would want it. You can put literally anything on a hoodie and it does not even have to fit

Instead of tattoos or direct body casting, Iā€™m experimenting a bit with using fields with pen ink/paper, creating a personal symbol on paper with a field on it and then drawing it on my hand for instance. Seems to work well so far. I can imbue all the pen inkt too, maybe Iā€™ll try that another timeā€¦ I like that I can erase it and write it back if I need it. Feels more organic than items this wayā€¦ Iā€™ve had a lot of field pendants years ago.

2 Likes

I wonder if using a body part as an item will work too?

What if you activate the sigil and put your finger on it for an hour or more as an ā€œitemā€.

Would your finger then become a field ?

Someone try it.

3 Likes

I made it so that the symbolā€™s energy spreads throughout the body after writing it on for instance the palm of my handā€¦ but yes, I remember body casts were done with fields, so putting a field on the bone of a finger can workā€¦ Man, Iā€™ve got to say it activates much better this way for me than items.

4 Likes

Wow youā€™ve placed stuff on body parts? That sounds reallyā€¦ promising lol

No, not me, but I could :grinning: ā€¦ I think itā€™s better to have some control, I can wash off ink and fields will dissipate, harder to do with body parts :slight_smile: (maybe if I washed really thorougly lol)

4 Likes

I actually played with that idea. Sending Sapien Medicine a picture of an x-ray of one of my bones! Lol. Put Invisibility in this ā€œitemā€ please. I want to make sure I am never found. :joy:

6 Likes

the field needs an anchor point so maybe it will work for the time being but as new cells grow on it, like in 8 months time maybe the fields will disappear. idk but seems like a fun experiment worth checking out

2 Likes

Yeah but how many sigils do we have?

Luck,fame,confidence, what else?

Dream should start selling custom field creator sigils, but then again people might leak it.

Or maybe he can add a function where it allows your higher self full acess if you decide to share it and it stops you forcefully or something lol.

That will not work, the first rule of anything is never mess with free will

1 Like

How did that go? Pretty sure dream judged you so hard

Lol. Oh I never went through with it. No, it would have shown how committed I am. :skull:

1 Like

Free willā€™s are being messed with everyday.

Advertisements, movies, social media, not like they are full of sigils and subliminals that mess with your ā€œfree willā€ rightā€¦?

Besides, its your higher self. It can already mess with your ā€œfree willā€ whenever it wants.

But yeah he wonā€™t make em anymore so pointless to discuss it.

2 Likes

That crosses my mind all the time. Sometimes Iā€™ll catch some old rock song on the radio for just a few seconds. And it will hit me with more lasting feeling than makes sense. And Iā€™m like, Tell me someone didnā€™t put a morphic field into thatā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s nothingā€¦
Stay away from news channels and hollywood movies.

I dont watch tv but my family does and the music from news channels manā€¦Its disgusting.

8 Likes

@Atreides, I apologize for hijacking this thread, but in regards to boosting, do you think boosting once or even multiple times for an item such as Eternity Redux dogtag create permanent changes in the fileds that are present on the tag? Do you think that after maybe several hours/days that the fields original potency/strength would go back to normal? I have used the booster more than several times on my Eternity Redux dogtag but lately I have not been wearing my tag, for about 3 or so weeks and was just wondering if the fields could go back to normal. Thanks!

Fields are said to grow naturally over time. So if boosting doubled the effective age, and Iā€™m only saying ā€œifā€ā€¦ then given enough time after that, the field would be relatively close to where it would be if it had never been boosted.

But that is all just theorizing. I really donā€™t know. As far as I know, tag fields are not like servitors, and donā€™t go into hibernation while not in use.

I feel your question would be a good one for Dreamweaver or SammyG.

Donā€™t let it worry you too much. If you make anything too strong so that you donā€™t like how it makes you feel around people, just wear it to bed instead. Iā€™ve was wearing boosted Eternity for a few hours and forgot about it, and then thought it was odd how much younger my face looked in the mirror this morning. So, donā€™t feel like you ruined it or anything. Twice as strong for half the time is just as good.

1 Like