Ceasing to exist

With telling people about Sapien’s audios, I always to start with “sound is a type of energy,” which is true but mostly besides the point when talking about morphic fields. So I rarely talk about these sounds as morphic fields. “Nice healing sounds.” That’s all people want to know. It’s sort of familiar to them. They remember that there are frequencies that can cause bridges to collapse, so why not something to help your heart. They will go that far. If they feel better, the might investigate further.

I think the topic “Morphic fields” has to be discovered by people. Telling just doesn’t work so well.

1 Like

I’m indifferent to the idea of non-existence.

I believe in reincarnation. I have for years, ever since I started having dreams and visions of people and places that my intuition says are my past lives. From what I understand, I’m an ancient soul.

I don’t remember everything about my past lives, I’ll be honest, they’re more like snapshots and dreams. The further back I go, the less of that person comes through.

I’ll tell you, one in particular is pretty frightening, because if it’s who I think it is, it would lend credence to the existence of Christianity, which is pretty, well…anti-us.

When I was undergoing a cleansing of trauma via a lightworker (the same one that later cured me of asthma), images started appearing in my mind, first person.

Running through a forest-like garden.
Being a naked woman.
Being in front of a large fruit-bearing tree.
Being told to do something that I had been told before not to do.

I’m trying to make sense of it, but I have a horrible feeling that I know who it is.

It might be my lack of trust in discernment coming through again, but am I going crazy?

1 Like

I can definitely believe that.

As an example…

As I said in another thread, I was conned by gurus regarding the Law of Attraction, which caused me to not believe in it for years. It’s something that I’m finding very difficult to undo.

Even as a Wiccan, I don’t believe in astrology, something that I can’t help but feel shame about. I mean, a Wiccan with lightworker abilities that doesn’t believe in that stuff? My old covens (one which turned out to be a cult) looked at me like I grew a head.