Cellular Regeneration - Opera Hymn 118 Hz DESNA (Feat Sapien Medicine)

How do you know for sure? … the question about cancer cells came to my mind also obviously and so I thought of avoiding this track for me.

1 Like

me too :wink:

So the field is the Cellular Regeneration, right? OR is 118 HZ doing that part?

Judging from the comments, I would guess that Captain fielded it with cellular regeneration.

EDIT: WOW!!! My god, I breathe better again (I managed to catch a cold/virus again, somehow…) and I even feel better, Thank You, Captain!!!

Me too! It’s so awesome and So Healing/Helping!

9 Likes

Then you should self-experiment.

If you want to believe then direct experience is what you’re after.

Btw, There’s ton of advice in this forum on how to get results from fields

5 Likes

Lol the HZ does this video no justice

If proof is what you need there are many testimonials, even lab analysis in some cases, anyway, you can read more on this forum and read the youtube comments, we are not all crazy, you know?

I myself can tell you this: I needed to take anti-histaminic medication almost daily, haven’t took them since 7th of August, so very soon I’m at 2 months without these meds…
I needed them since I could barely breathe without medication for allergies…

How do we explain this?
Placebo?
I have tried autossugestion for years, it kind of works, it can help, but it takes time and for someone who can’t breathe (I also use the inhaler less often), well, you need something urgent.

So, I definitely know these fields are helping.
Now, why would he lie or exagerate the claims about this field in particular, since all the fields Sapien created helped so many people?

Anyway, you can research more and I have also read about people for whom fields don’t work (that well) - anyway, each human organism responds in a unique way to anything and the treshhold for medication isn’t always the highest right? I mean it doesn’t help every single individual.

Just as a conclusion - you can study, you can research, you can try these fields and make your own conclusions, nobody stops you.

Another topic/Just to add this: THIS FIELD IS MY FAVORITE NOW! IT IS A MASTERPIECE (WELL, THEY ALL ARE)!

10 Likes

Hi All,

What exactly does God frequency mean?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure of listening to this. But it is making me feel inspired and ready to think about tomorrow when I crashed a couple of days back due to a burnout.

5 Likes

Free fields people ignoring :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Since its been released Ive been listening to this daily, usually at night for a few hrs, while I watch TV. So far, no negative side effects (I’m VERY sensitive) from this but YMMV.

Too early to tell the results.
Besides during the recent sale I bought P.F. (which I listen to daily) and The Eternal NFT, so it would be difficult to say what is causing results.
I usually stick with fields daily for many weeks, going into several months. Then after that, if Ive had good results, I add them to my weekly maintenance day stacks

This has only been released 8 days ago.

9 Likes

This one reduces a lot of my nerve pain and inflammation holy shit @Dreamweaver

5 Likes

Amazing track! This is very powerful indeed!

3 Likes

So, this one can be used by someone who’s going thru cancer treatment?

A few people asked the same question previously, because when we hear cell regeneration, some people may think if that includes cancerous cells as well.

As far as I read posts here, it seems safe to use by anyone?
Thank you

2 Likes

Idk, but I would guess that it’s not a problem for cancer patients (?)
@Divine_Lotus (?) (I don’t want to tag Captain or Sammy that often)

(also, I’m glad youre back, we need you)

1 Like

Re-uploaded

Is this OK for someone with cancer or tumor?
I read testimonial of Anti Cancer field, and someone said he used this along with other fields for his family member’s cancer, it seemed they worked very well with her condition

So, is this safe to use for those with cancer or tumor?
I’m still confused which field is OK and which one is not for those who have tumor/cancer

3 Likes

Man, this Field is FIRE!
I wanted to revisit DESNA Fields and they are Working Wonders (Cellular Regeneration sooths any physical disconfort, and Quite fast as well).

Gonna add this either daily or almost daily to my stacks.

Also, I’m back with/to 2 fields at once (separate devices), I just want to use lots of fields and one at a time is too slow.

3 Likes

Any more testimonials here?

1 Like

You still get results using 2 fields at once like normal? Should be better after daily listening to QKC & QKA,

1 Like

Absolutely! I even use 3 fields at once nowadays, although perhaps the results are slightly less than using 2,but it has its advantages.
I tried 4 fields at once (in the past) and it wasn’t that effective, it was kind of chaotic on my energy. :sweat_smile:

Usually I stick with 2, good results, maybe 1 field is Peak/Optimal, but tbh I see that 2 fields work quite close to that, so I can go on with 2 at once.

Also, Bonus:

I asked Sammy if listening to any 3 random, unrelated fuelds would still work, and he confirmed that they do work, even if they are completely different fields.

However, @Presmokan, it would be Best to Evaluate how you respond to fields and use them however it’s better or more confortable for you.

I was listening mostly to one field fir a while, then I experimented with more.

Also, Kinetic Quasi Crystal can definitely help, it boosts results and it makes the fields effects remain for a longer time.

If you want, you can search my profile, search for posts created (currently over 7k lol) and just use the search function (only for my comments) and try finding terms like boost, Boosting, etc.

I think I have quite a few posts where I talked about the same topics. :sweat_smile:

I Wish You Great Results, My Friend. :pray:

2 Likes

Why is there not more info about this field? Like from the creators nor the people. Like what’s up? What does this do more than just “cellular” regen? And why all the cancer questions every time something is released? I would assume they would only put out SAFE tracks?