Cerridwen NFT: Testimonials

screenshot

Crypto.com NFT | Cerridwen
Crypto.com NFT | Cerridwen 2

In Celtic Welsh mythology, Cerridwen is a powerful Underworld Goddess, and the keeper of the cauldron of knowledge, inspiration and rebirth. She rules the realms of death, fertility, regeneration, inspiration, magic, enchantment and knowledge.
Medieval Welsh poetry refers to her as possessing the cauldron of poetic inspiration.
Awen is the inspirational muse of creative artists in general. Enjoy the presence and blessings of Cerridwen.

27 Likes

Cerridwen’s Signficance

Cerridwen represents the need for change; that a transformation is at hand. It is time to examine what circumstances in your life no longer serve you. Something must die so that something new and better can be born. You can tap into her ceaseless energy to plant seeds of change and pursue their growth with your own power.

15 Likes

Sounds good, where are all the creatives?

6 Likes

Would love to hear the owners’ experiences on this Goddess.
Considering to buy, except no one has mentioned any of their experiences yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

At this time, Cerridwen is part of a group of companions that speak through easy change for the better. She is subtle, firm, and wise. It feels like her feminine energy is nurturing but pushy in a way - pushing towards seeking a better way, a stronger way. Magic and mystery. I feel supported and more of myself somehow.

9 Likes

So you think she is like a deity at your side ? Or do you feel its like more of her blessings ?

And does it need to be printed to have her guidance/blessings ?

@Rosechalice

1 Like

Actually, both. She is a goddess of the underworld, so she sees our underbelly of hidden human things and can push us to let go of them. She also blesses us to give us the desire to open, let go and go higher.

8 Likes

1 Like

Is this a servitor or just her energy?

1 Like

She is not a servitor, but I do not limit a field’s capabilities.

6 Likes

Sad I missed this, Taliesin is one of my favourite stories. Hoping one of these will turn up at some point.

1 Like

Some people are selling for not so crazy amounts :slight_smile:
I hope that helps

If you go to the NFT trading or buying/selling thread, let people know, several have been wanting to trade her!

I personally love her so I hope you receive her soon

5 Likes

I’m saving for the Artist and Student NFTs at the moment, hopefully someone will still be selling Cerridwen for not-crazy amounts in a few months!
(I don’t have any NFTs to trade.)

2 Likes

See if you can get an extra copy of the aforementioned NFTs :)
And if you are unable to get one in a few months- like acquire her from someone else- I can give you mine for the same price I received her for. So don’t worry; all will be okay :)

8 Likes

Hey @Rosechalice does she have a correlation to Hades then? Or do you think they are acquainted with each other at the very least lol

1 Like

Well for our purposes, the underworld is the subconscious, and there’s always a lot of lovely stuff rolling around, lol.

2 Likes

Following is a great primer on working with the Dark Goddesses, not just Hekate. In the article you’ll see relevant and interesting references not only to Hekate but also to Sekhmet, Kali, and Cerridwen.

http://hekatecovenant.com/resources/about-hekate/dark-goddesses/

7 Likes