Chapters 1-5 Discussion

General Discussion on the introduction to the guided path to wholeness.

10 Likes

@SammyG It was a little confusing when I first started on how to map the Path to Wholeness doc with the Path Forward Exercises doc. The chapter titles were different on both documents for the same chapter. I figured it out since they were both marked 1,2,3 etc.

A suggestion would be to keep the chapters the same titles if the book and exercises doc go hand in hand.

Also, which audio field should we have been listening in Chapters 1-3? I didn’t know so didn’t listen to anything.

2 Likes

Ah I could see that being confusing, sorry about that. Issue was that I wanted to give people the option of skipping the book if they wanted to and just do the exercise sheet.

So I made it a littl distinctive by just describing the focus of the chapter exercises, in case someone just wants to do the exercises and wants to know what they are working on for each one.

Regardless, I’m thinking of streamlining it in an easier way.

As for audio field for first 3 chapters, none. No need to worry for those as they are only introducing things and helping you put into awareness what you will be working on.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks! that makes sense now. I am following the book and then the exercises to get the full experience.

2 Likes

Hi, just popping by to say ‘Present!’ :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Same here. Hey y’all. Getting started today. Excited for the year ahead. May we all positively transform and evolve

6 Likes

Here we go!

2 Likes

Holy moly. I was ready for this. I started today and I did the first three chapters I got all up in my feelings so I listened to emotional release. I will continue tomorrow.

2 Likes

Is the acceptance and resilience field silent? It has no sound.

1 Like

For all those who follow this path, I don’t know if I understood correctly but in the first three chapters
you only have to write the answers in the boxes, so no exercises? Thank you.

2 Likes

Seems correct.
Though I would call them exercises, took some thinking and writing for me :P

1 Like

When reading and compiling these three chapters, should the two camps be listened to?

Sammy starts introducing these soon after, but I’ve started from the first day.

Results: Since I’ve started, I’ve tackled / noticed changes in ~4 situations that I would have considered difficult to approach. I’ve noticed a change in my attitude, relaxation, confidence/courage… more calm.

Chapters 2-3 were… ‘hard’, and quite clarifying for me, to seem them all splayed out like that, next to eachother, and clarifying.
I’ve really liked the imagery/trip in the 4th Chapter :)

Thank you for what you’ve put into it :)

I really like this.

2 Likes

1x for each?

However you feel like, and can handle, I guess?
I’ve mostly been doing 1x for each.

1 Like

The two audios are introduced in chapter 4 and I’ve listened to them once a day each once I got there. The exercises are the boxes that you fill in and I have a journal going with the responses

2 Likes

Last question;
Is it okay if it is compiled on the PC or does it have to be done manually?

1 Like

What? The writing?

Compilation of chapters, only hand written or also at PC?

1 Like