Charisma and Glamour

I see. The music in VoC is the one in Charisma and Glamour + the OM sound. And yes, different fields for sure.

Thanks for your answer.

2 Likes

It’s very apparent with VOC when you listen to the field in actual speakers. Especially in the car. You can literally hear the vibration where in charisma and glamour it’s nonexistent as far aa vibration goes.

2 Likes

Is it worth listening to this, with Torsion?

2 Likes

is their a desc for this field?

What this does is enhance your charisma and the presentation of what people are inclined to see you as.

You will feel more at ease in situations, and have that natural conversation flow some people seem to have, that make them the well liked popular person.

The only difference between you and these “naturally” charismatic people is your thinking habits and subconscious beliefs. This difference has formed because of your prior experiences or even lack of experiences.

This helps you in that you generate this mindset naturally and permanently as you become more confident in yourself by accumulating positive experiences.

It also creates an energetic glamour around you so that you are perceived in a fabulous fashion.

6 Likes

Has it been removed from Gumroad? Interesting.

1 Like

Yeah the link in this thread doesn’t work

thank you

1 Like

It can still be found here but when you click “buy product” you end up with a page not found text. Hmm.

1 Like

You can buy it directly from Sammy, apparently.

3 Likes

I went on the Enlightened States website to buy this, I selected buy now to buy it through the website, and it took me to the Gumroad, then in Gumroad it’s not there.

Can I buy this anywhere?

1 Like

Awesome news

1 Like

@SammyG where can I purchase this audio

Yes, I’m also interested. Can’t find it anymore on Gumroad :slight_smile:

Not available at the moment but it’s possible we’ll be making an alternative in the near future

14 Likes

Luckily I bought this awhile ago before it was unavailable. One thing I noticed something major about this field is it gives you the necessary means to socialize and attract people, but if you don’t have good self confidence and had negative experience in the past, there’s only so much this field can do for you unless you take the initiation to socialize regardless of the outcome. If the outcome didn’t go as planned, you may feel less motivated to talk, but if you focus on having great confidence which many fields provides for that, this charisma field becomes effortless for you and you don’t really give a shit about the outcome, you’re just here to talk and have a good time or whatever.

8 Likes

Updated version has been released and being discussed at The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0).

8 Likes

I have been looking for Charisma & Glamour all over the place, Thanks @WellBeing

2 Likes

Anyone got updates with this one? I play this once everyday, The conversations flow smoothly and people are attracted by my charm.

I was looking to buy the newer version but I’m sticking to this one.

4 Likes

I use it once a day too, it works realy well. Its way easier to small talk and joke around with this field

3 Likes