Charisma and Glamour

Correct.

The dog tags are no longer being produced any more. (So, they’re all out of stock on Sapien’s sites.)

Team Dream is planning on moving some (unspecified, at this time) of those fields to a different (unspecified, at this time) form. Because those plans are still in the works, we don’t as yet have a lot of details about that transition. But some sort of transition is being planned.

In the interim (until the new plans are rolled out), you can keep your eye on the Classified section of this forum where previous owners of the tags are likely to post announcements of tags they are wanting to sell. (Or you can post an announcement of the tags you’re wishing to get there, too.)

Then you’re posting in the right thread because that particular dog tag has this similar digital (audio) item for purchase for you, right now.

3 Likes

I got my haircut last weekend. When people at work saw me on Monday, almost everyone complimented my haircut. What makes this strange is that I didn’t get a different haircut.

A sudden surge of compliments? Can’t be a coincidence. I’ve been using this audio once or twice while asleep.

Also using vodl 1x, soul core 2x, ojas 1 or 2x a day. Lately been using flow of jing to.

Doesn’t end here. Before even when I performed well at work, I wasn’t really praised all that much. But yesterday all of a sudden my supervisor was telling me that I’m starting to shine and I’m standing out.

How strange is that?

15 Likes

“Strange”? Or “delightful”? :wink:

7 Likes

I’m not used to this. In fact I’m used to the opposite. I guess this shows what happens when one works on themselves energetically. One of these days I’m getting negentropic jing AND ojas marrowed audio.

I can imagine how life changing it would be when I get both those audios

13 Likes

Don’t mind me here… just gonna… add this to my never ending playlists of stacks✌️

2 Likes

Just go with ojas narrowed, charisma, negentropic chi & jing and perhaps the welcomed when you come in contact with someone.

7 Likes

Could you tell me about your experiences with the magician if you don’t mind?

3 Likes

Using this again😍 I love the calming music of this!

8 Likes

Came back to this audio and it puts me in such a good mood and make me want to talk to people,. People respond really positively to me as well which really helps as It’s starting to actually rewire my brain from the mindset of being afraid of socializing to looking forward to it instead.

16 Likes

Have you noticed changes in yourself too, such as different posture, have you observed yourself?
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I honestly cannot say I noticed a change. However. At my workplace I have received employee of the quarter twice in a row. I haven’t been consistent in using this audio either.

If one audio I have been fully consistent with its VODL.

7 Likes

Why the music in this one sounds like the one in VoC?

1 Like

Yes, it is 90% like VoC. But with different field.
Just like Essence of Faith and Prayer music is pretty much like Full Body Negentropic Coherence field

Sapien sometimes uses same music… or should i say seldom. Just once or twice are like this.

5 Likes

I see. The music in VoC is the one in Charisma and Glamour + the OM sound. And yes, different fields for sure.

Thanks for your answer.

2 Likes

It’s very apparent with VOC when you listen to the field in actual speakers. Especially in the car. You can literally hear the vibration where in charisma and glamour it’s nonexistent as far aa vibration goes.

2 Likes

Is it worth listening to this, with Torsion?

2 Likes

is their a desc for this field?

What this does is enhance your charisma and the presentation of what people are inclined to see you as.

You will feel more at ease in situations, and have that natural conversation flow some people seem to have, that make them the well liked popular person.

The only difference between you and these “naturally” charismatic people is your thinking habits and subconscious beliefs. This difference has formed because of your prior experiences or even lack of experiences.

This helps you in that you generate this mindset naturally and permanently as you become more confident in yourself by accumulating positive experiences.

It also creates an energetic glamour around you so that you are perceived in a fabulous fashion.

6 Likes

Has it been removed from Gumroad? Interesting.

1 Like

Yeah the link in this thread doesn’t work