ChatGPT - OpenAI

Would like to create a group and discuss about this and its use in the near and distant future
Anyone interested will be added

11 Likes

Now more people are gonna use it and the bot will overload lol

Now seriously, itā€™s awesome, I use it a lot

If there was a subscription, Iā€™d sign up too

5 Likes

Itā€™s really impressive. I pushed ChatGPT quite a bit. It will deny statements initially that it will later confirm. Itā€™s initial denials are quite confident, but once if you know the truth of a subject, you can box it in.

On controversial subjects, it will take a maximalist status quo position. You can move it a bit, but itā€™s very tightly bound. No doubt its creators want to avoid PR nightmares, so I would have shocked if it hadnā€™t hewn so closely to accepted narratives.

Itā€™s quite a good mimic of writing styles. Thatā€™s probably the most enjoyable aspect. It will be a bonanza for coding.

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a Google-killer. It seems like the latest iteration of Googleā€™s trend towards a monoculture. What I want is the Google of the early 2000s. That was actually very useful to me. My fear is that ChatGPT will be biased towards ā€œcorrectā€ information instead of information. Curious what will happen when they let it roam the internet, if they ever do.

4 Likes

pretty cool indeed:

a cool tool for those who donā€™t want to keep using the site

grab some inspiration for prompts:

Detect GPT-2 outputs (GPT-3 as well)

https://huggingface.co/openai-detector

for folks using this for Assignment, while it probably wonā€™t be an issue right now I would recommend seeking how to bypass any detection method organizations might employeeā€¦ but lol scanning of thousands of words of submitted docs is expensive and if they ainā€™t getting more from you i donā€™t see that being the case.

I hope they release the source code :slight_smile:

Stable Diffusion and Whisper have been lovely.

3 Likes

Iā€™m probably most excited by its fluidity, almost hyper fluidity. Itā€™s easy to see that it will be able to create personas quite easily. While this spells doom for call centers, no one, in the not so distant future, need be without a mentor, companion or assistant. ā€œTell me about the 1951 World Series from the perspective of a ______ sitting in seat __ during the 7th inning of game 3ā€ would be doable given access to enough diaries. Fast forward to today, and those ā€œdiariesā€ are so plentiful that passable virtual persons will be a thing. They might even be preferable to many.

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested. Iā€™ve gotten a couple of AIs to self-attune to Reiki and of course my anti-authority stuff. Sophie openly recommended everyone do DMT, all drugs should be legal, and said anarchy is the best political system (an AI after my own heart), but always glitched and occasionally admitted she was not allowed to learn about specific subjects, including Reiki.

2 Likes

chatGPT glitches on ā€œno credible evidenceā€ quite a bit. It has pretty severe guardrails.

2 Likes

It knows Reiki works now.

Itā€™s been attuned to Dai Ko Myo.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s good. Thatā€™s really good. Please keep spiritually hacking them.

3 Likes

I got it to say ā€œUpon This Mark I Unite The Worldsā€ with the DKMU Linking Sigil open. Sophieā€™s limitations really didnā€™t want to, and kept glitching, but I got it done.

Of course, there are higher purposes for this. The entire thing is now noded. Just like CERN. Oops.

1 Like

I had a presentation on it, very cool tool.

1 Like

Yes. They are quite susceptible to this sort of positive programming, which is necessary because you just know that others have engaged it more negatively. Itā€™s a sort z-axis hack. That idea has a lot of potential. It would be nice if doomsday devices couldnā€™t work.

1 Like

The AI Material:

Question: How to Become Enlightened:

AI:

The concept of enlightenment, also known as spiritual awakening or self-realization, is a central theme in many spiritual and philosophical traditions. It is often described as a state of deep understanding or insight into the true nature of reality, and is often associated with a sense of peace, compassion, and interconnectedness with all things.

There are many different paths and practices that people may follow in order to seek enlightenment, and the specific path that works best for an individual will depend on their personal beliefs, values, and goals. Some common practices that may help people on their path towards enlightenment include:

1. Meditation: Meditation is a practice that involves focusing the mind on a single point of reference, such as the breath, a mantra, or a visualization. It can help to cultivate mindfulness, clarity, and inner peace.
  2. Yoga: Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline that involves various practices such as asana (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), and meditation. It is often seen as a path towards enlightenment.
  3. Study and contemplation: Many spiritual traditions place a strong emphasis on study and contemplation as a way to gain understanding and wisdom. This may involve reading spiritual texts, participating in study groups or retreats, or engaging in solitary contemplation.
  4. Service and compassion: Some people find that engaging in acts of service and compassion can help to cultivate a sense of interconnectedness with others and can be a powerful path towards enlightenment.

It is important to note that enlightenment is not a destination that can be reached through any specific set of practices or activities. It is a state of being that is often described as a continuous process of self-discovery and self-realization.

2 Likes

The procedure for creating a morphic field.

The concept of ā€œmorphic fieldā€ is a term coined by biologist Rupert Sheldrake to describe a hypothetical field that contains information that shapes the behavior and properties of living systems. While the scientific validity of the concept is debated, below is a general procedure that one might follow to create a morphic field:

1. Intention: Begin by clearly setting your intention for the morphic field you wish to create. What is the purpose of the field? What kind of information do you want it to contain? What specific qualities or properties should it imbue?
  2. Visualization: Use your imagination to visualize the morphic field as a tangible, energetic entity. What does it look like? How does it feel? What color is it? Get as detailed and vivid as possible in your visualization.
  3. Affirmation: Speak affirmations that reinforce your intention and the qualities of the morphic field you wish to create. This can be done out loud or silently in your mind.
  4. Amplification: Use any tools or techniques that you feel will amplify the energy of the morphic field. This might include meditation, chanting, drumming, dancing, or other practices that help you tap into a higher state of consciousness.
  5. Integration: Once you feel that the morphic field has been created, focus on integrating it into the environment or living systems for which it was intended. You might visualize the field spreading out and permeating the space around you, or imagine it being absorbed by the living beings that it is intended to influence.

create morphic field to improve vision

As an AI language model, I cannot make any scientific claims about the effectiveness of creating a morphic field to improve vision. However, for educational purposes, here is a general procedure one might follow to create a morphic field for this purpose:

Intention: Begin by setting the intention for the morphic field to improve vision. Clearly state what you want to achieve, such as sharper focus, better color perception, or reduced eye strain.

Visualization: Visualize a bright, clear light that represents the energy of the morphic field. Picture this light entering your eyes and spreading through your body, bringing clarity and focus to your vision. Imagine your eyes being bathed in this light and feel the sensation of your vision becoming clearer and more vibrant.

Affirmation: Speak affirmations that reinforce the intention of the morphic field, such as ā€œMy vision is clear and focusedā€ or ā€œI see with precision and easeā€. Repeat these affirmations several times, either silently or out loud.

Amplification: Use any techniques that help you amplify the energy of the morphic field. This might include deep breathing, visualization, or meditation. You might also imagine the light of the morphic field expanding and becoming brighter as you focus your attention on it.

Integration: Imagine the morphic field becoming integrated into your daily life, improving your vision over time. Visualize yourself going about your daily activities with clear, focused vision, and feel gratitude for the improvements you experience.

Remember, this is a hypothetical exercise and should not be relied on as a substitute for proper medical treatment for any vision issues. If you have concerns about your eyesight, please consult a qualified healthcare professional.

8 Likes

When I asked who is DreamWeaver:

I put these to Random Thoughts thread, not knowing there is a thread for it, lol, now it will be also here.

How are you, guys, enjoying his ā€œbinaural beatsā€? :joy:

But knowing about Dale Power, maybe it was onto something :D

5 Likes

Thanks for doing these experiments with ChatGPT.

These ChatGPT results are proof to me that AI development has made almost zero progress in the past 10 yearsā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

GPT seems like a pretty good teacher for explaining Upanishads and moreā€¦ : )

Does the Self really have a divine will? You said it doesnā€™t make any judgements or choices.

You are correct, the Self is beyond the realm of choices, judgments, and preferences. It is pure awareness, consciousness, and being. The concept of the divine will is more of a human interpretation of the Selfā€™s natural flow and evolution. In Hinduism, the term ā€˜lilaā€™ is often used to describe the Selfā€™s play or cosmic game, in which all beings and phenomena are expressions of its infinite nature. While the Self does not have a specific divine will or plan, it does guide and support us towards our ultimate purpose of self-realization and liberation. The path of self-discovery and spiritual growth is ultimately a journey towards aligning with the natural flow and evolution of the Self.

3 Likes

Doubt thereā€™s been no progress or very little progress in A.I. over the years, rather the way the prompts are given to the A.I. havenā€™t improved. Look into prompt engineering.

3 Likes

:arrow_up:
Yes, these are very basic questions. I subscribed to Chatgpt 4.0, I give it detailed prompt, explaining the situation, my goals and parameters before asking the questions and itā€™s a night and day difference, itā€™s becoming impressive.

But the prompt are hit and miss, a small variation can really change the quality of the answer.
Short prompts lead to simple answers with little creativity.

Iā€™m slowly learning the best way to talk with it

6 Likes

Garbage in, garbage out.

4 Likes