Random thoughts thread

3 Likes

Salad with pecans and rosemary roasted potatoes

Drizzle of olive oil

Red wine Balsamic reduction

4 Likes

The appropriate response to give when you think some one is asking you “would you like super salad?”

5 Likes

Wow came here to propose a weird idea and see this… that hand looks a LOT like my hand that is super weird…

1 Like

This guy tripping all over the internet

1 Like

Was curious of what Chat GPT says about Sapien Medicine, here it is:

Do you know Sapien Medicine?

“Yes, Sapien Medicine is a YouTube channel that provides various audio frequencies and guided meditations for health, well-being, and personal development. The channel is run by a person named “Dale” who claims to use various techniques such as binaural beats, isochronic tones, and solfeggio frequencies to create audio tracks that are intended to have specific effects on the mind and body. The claims made by the channel have not been scientifically proven, and it is important to approach them with a critical and informed perspective.”

Lol

3 Likes

I think ChatGPT is useful for programming only xD

did a bit of research to find this though, to its credit

2 Likes

its not my hand which makes it worse somehow…

Also never done Lsd or really any recreational drugs

2 Likes

Or also:

“However, DreamWeaver is a product created by Sapien Medicine, which uses binaural beats and subliminal affirmations to help induce lucid dreaming, vivid dreams, and restful sleep. Some people have reported positive experiences with DreamWeaver, while others have not noticed any significant effects. As with any health-related product or practice, it’s important to do your own research and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions.”

DreamWeaver being a product of Sapien Medicine, lol

2 Likes

Yeah, lol, was onto something :D

I think it is a great help to find genes for stuff

2 Likes

I was joking, this thread is kinda like meme thread…sorry

actually that hand looks way too similar to mine too…very minor differences xD

so holla brother xD

2 Likes

I hear it can be pretty useful for DMs for Dnd but I have not tested it personally

2 Likes

That sounds like a nice idea.

1 Like

Ok here is my dumb random idea/question for the room.

What do people here think would actually happen if there was a system integration or system apocalypse? Like if our world was suddenly hit with a metric ton of magic and stuff everyone gaining video game-like screens and powers, maybe some kind of tutorial too, classes the whole nine yards (If you don’t know what I am talking about refer to the Gamer light novel/manwah or any Litrpg)
maybe this is too niche of a topic for here but I am just flowing with random thoughts right now and happened to see this thread… so yea im a nerd

3 Likes

No idea… probably nothing good lol.

One thing that bugged me about some NFT designs is that some take the approach of just transplanting different abilities and capabilities.

In general, the reason why people don’t naturally have the ability is because the way they are living their life prevented it from manifesting. Hence, there are behavioral reasons for why people are where they are.

Sometimes people can be given a nudge ahead and good things happen. But that’s not always the case. Which is why, for most things, I prefer that people apply their own efforts to get things. Help is good, but responsibility doesn’t tend to show up unless an ability was earned.

I’m a bit of a killjoy with my outlook lol

3 Likes

Realistically speaking…the world ends.

Those that get more power and can use it faster, would destroy everything.

It is that, or they organize and make a Council of Ricks xD

If the powers aren’t so extreme, I really don’t know. Peopls would look for their selfish goals, and possibly make some alliances.

On the other hand, milder stuff would be normalized. We would live life the same but maybe a bit easier for some (society won’t organize itself so everyone can do the highest good they can…and said people may not like their given roles if so).

We normalize a lot of stuff yknow. We are destroying our brains with technology, and I don’t see it slowing down or being solved but only getting worse.

Fun fact I sent a really bad message/review to my government recently, but anonymously (hopefully xD). Because of this technology making things worse that I mentioned (i mean technology is fine, government control and people ignorance isnt).

And yeah, we have morphic fields which the rest of society doesn’t and although they dont have visual effects like in the movies, they aren’t any lesser power. In fact it is a lot harder to make fields than a heal spell yknow.

So like I said…normal stuff.

On the other hand if what you want is a private project to make this happen count me in xD

Let´s break the matrix, create a better one.

Make the matrix great again.

MMGA

2 Likes

no killjoy, it is how it is

although morals and other “lessons” could help someone be responsible with a new unearned power…but generally…even earning them doesn’t make them more responsible

im talking about me…i am them xD

if i got a power id be like “well i earned it so imma use it 24/7 to its maximum extent to my maximum benefit…yall dont like it, stop me, get your powers” xD

i mean everyone already does that

people use their power, skills, resources…

2 Likes

Probably it would just go rather bad, but if there were monsters or other threats to unify people even if temporarily it would be interesting to see if a power upheaval on that scale would give opportunity for people who want to improve things a chance to do so, at least on some scale.

2 Likes

Just came on the forum. @anon51404939 are you playing SGS? xD

1 Like

No i just woke

I AM WOKE

2 Likes