Cinema Reels - Your most iconic moments of film

Would love to share moments of cinema, which took your breathe away, made you feel inspired, or moved in any shape or form.

Be it from your favorite movie, TV show, etc.

The list goes on.

Feel free to post a Youtube link below or something.

4 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Witnessing this scene in the cinema really took my breath away, I remember.
That moment of silence after the airlock is opened. Them realizing this is the end.
The not giving up. The music starting.
The words “Its not possible. - No, its necessary”

An absolutely stunning scene. I practically jumped out of my seat in the cinema :smiley:

8 Likes

#NoFate

3 Likes

#YouSaidYouVeGotATRex

4 Likes

#Aliens

3 Likes
4 Likes

Limitless is a cult classic.

I watch that movie atleast once every 90 days, creates a new life for me lmao.

4 Likes

One of my absolute favourites. Absolute kick in the but when I am down.

I´m walking…

4 Likes

My first thought…Torch it.

But saner heads prevailed :sunglasses: :pill:

4 Likes

Rocky’s Speech, hmm, it hits differently.

There are Many moments that I found Great throughout the years, from great emotional scenee to great quotes to epic battles, great endings, even some random moments.

Idk, Lord of The Rings, Titanic and Harry Potter movies have quite Iconic moments, also The Dark Knight - I love that movie; I remembered some awesome scenes from The Lion King and from the Chronicles of Narnia, Terminator, especially the second one, with hasta la vista baby, ill be back, Rocky, Rambo, some Jean Claude Van Damme movies - like Bloodsport…

Comedies are great too, Scary Movie and The Naked Gun come to mind, also American Pie.

Either I will edit this later or add new comments.

How could I forgot - Star Wars has some really epic scenes.

1 Like

“you have nothing…nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength”

5 Likes

Fight Club as well…
As i said, many epic moments, from many epic movies.

Nowadays i didnt found great treasures, except for very few Epic movies, like Hacksaw Ridge and speaking of Mel Gibson (he directed hacksaw ridge) - Braveheart and Lethal Weapon come to mind…
Joe Pesci - Home Alone and Lethal Weapon…
Etc.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

first time seeing hogwarts

2 Likes

“What about hard work?”

“What about it? You work hard? I’ll bet you stayed up all night analyzing that dogshit stock you gave me, huh? Where’d it get you? My father worked like an elephant pushing electrical supplies and he dropped dead at 49 with a heart attack and tax bills (…) I’m talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing."

4 Likes

Hunt for Red October
“You’re heading straight into that torpedo…”

4 Likes