Cinema Reels - Your most iconic moments of film

"Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

“A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you’ll know tomorrow.”

4 Likes

POTENTIAL
SPOILER
SPOILER

@AkiraTheWild, since you mentioned GO(A)T:

Summary

Daenerys Targaryen "My reign has just begun." - YouTube

3 Likes

“I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?”

4 Likes

#ItsAllAGame

#Achilles

3 Likes

#FeelingsAreLife

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

Man I was about to write a big rant.

The self love stack made me realize how bad people really treat themselves and by extension me.

Have to really cleanse these patterns out of my self to attract better people, that shit is unacceptable and so much normalized.

5 Likes

I’m the rant emperor lol.

Just work on mental health bro, will be heading off soon for this reason.

Overthinking plagues everyone.

Just recalibrate and get back on track, and look to others if you need to.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Quicksilver saves everyone

6 Likes
6 Likes

…you’re impossibly fast and strong, your skin is pale white and ice cold, your eyes change color…and sometimes you speak like you’re from a different time, you never eat or drink anything, you don’t go in the sunlight…

…how old are you?

…17

…how long have you been 17?

…a while

…i know what you are…say it…at loud…say it…

…vampire

…are you afraid?

…no

…than ask me the most basic question…what do we eat?

…you won’t hurt me.

…I’m the world’s most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in: my voice, my face, even my smell. As if a need any of that. As if you could outrun me! As if you could fight me off! I’m designed to kill.

…I don’t care.

…I’ve killed people before.

…It doesn’t matter.

…I wanted to kill you. I’ve never wanted a human’s blood so much in my life.

…I trust you.

…Don’t.

…I’m here. I trust you!

#ChadIsLovedUnconditionally :laughing:

“My name is Evelyn Salt.”
“Then you are a Russian spy.”

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/kCd6HLNW3MQ

2 Likes