Clarification with anti aging audio

So if anything it would actually boost beard growth/hair growth/etc.? Gonna take that as a yes haha :muscle:t4:

Thanks for the reply btw dawg, really appreciate it :100:

3 Likes

Wow, most def gonna add this to my stack, thicken hair, beard, etc… super underrated field

This along with Plasma beard will be my go to for the next 2 weeks :100::pray:t4:, thanks again @_OM

Matter of fact it could also sensitize androgen receptors in the face I’m assuming

4 Likes

I’m 18 right now, is there even a point for me to use this?

You tell us. What has you even considering this field in the first place? That might be helpful for us to know in answering your question.

2 Likes

Just curiosity, and I also wanna know if listening would have adverse effects. As far as I know I’m in good health and I don’t have any issues with myself. I just really like listening to audios that are like “this can make this already good thing even better” (regarding my personal situation) I probably don’t need this one though,

1 Like

If anything, I think healthier hair and beard growth (guys) would be noticeable with this field, anyone else agree?

1 Like

I’m 18 and I look older I started to look old from
16 ,Can I use this?

1 Like

Yes and or Youth Recapture.

But for this one it needs to be in like 12-14 ? I think because. Even if this change cellular age to 16-18 it’s gonna be same? because I’m 18 and I looked old in 16 too, Maybe Youth Recapture is better I guess for that

I mean…

If you feel like you have been looking older from early age, maybe thats more genetic.

The thing is that either audio wont be reversing much for you but will delay aging much more ;)

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to this twice before bed for the last couple of week, I can’t say I notice any difference with my skin, but my hair definitely feels like it’s gotten thicker!

I commented on the lucky horse shoe audio thread about an injury I did to myself that left a pretty nasty scar. It took around 6 months, and still wasn’t showing that much progress with healing.

However, since listening to this, they seem to be fading relatively quickly, a bit more every night.

I’m not listening to any other “skin” related audios at the moment, so if it’s not this, I’m not sure what else it could be!

10 Likes

is this the updated version?

Hello, to anyone that can really answer me because I am asking for an elder

this field will put the potential of a cell to 16-18. Let’s say you listen for a year 3 times a day and you reverse a good amount of stuff.Say you are 70 and listen to it and you reverse back to 30 for example. When you stop listening your cells will rapidly age at the age you are and you become again 70? You start aging slower. What happens with that field?

3 Likes

Hey guys, i think i know the answer but just to confirm
This audio will bring me back libido and hormones from period of 16-18 yrs old ?

2 Likes

Where i can find eternity redux?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This field makes me way hornier/higher libido esp with semen retention + a very healthy lifestyle in the mix…

Literally have that teenage libido, using that excess energy to become a awesome athlete, lol.

5 Likes

Where can I find eternity redux ?

It is no longer being made as a dog tag. Occasionally an owner might sell a copy in the Classifieds section. Or you could put this NFT on a tag to wear: The Eternal

3 Likes