Eternity Redux discontinued?

Hello, I apologize this might be a redundant post but I wasn’t able to find a clear answer on the forum. I owned a Eternity Redux dogtag before the pandemic but I was unfortunate to have the dog tag slip off my chain and I ultimately lost it. I was hoping to buy it again but I see that it is no longer listed in the Enlightened States “Advanced Fields” shop. I did notice that Sapien offers an “NFT” called “The Eternal” on The Sapien Shop but I am not really into NFTs and would prefer a physical item.Has the Eternity Redux field been discontinued on physical items? Does anyone know if he might ever offer it again as a physical item at any point? As always any responses are appreciated, thank you.

I feel like your question is just on time also :smiley:

Seems like you didn’t have it on a dog tag?

Because now with the Eternal NFT you can make your own physical item! :slight_smile:

So now you get to enjoy both an upgraded, highly advanced version, and physically wearing it.

helps? :)

6 Likes

I appreciate your response. I’m not really sure what you mean by “making my own physical item”. If I purchased The Eternal NFT would I receive an image that I could print out?

1 Like

Yes exactly. They are made to be worn as tags.
And to do that, you print it out on a physical item, like a tag.

See here also lots of ideas in there! :)

Printing NFTs as Tags

5 Likes

Thank you for the information! Do you also happen to know if there is any additional information on “The Etnernal” NFT available anywhere? I wanted to read up on the changes that this one has compared to Eternity Redux. Again I appreciate your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are countless information in it’s main thread. There isn’t any additional information other than that. (And probably won’t be anything new either since everything about the function of the field is explained so there’s nothing more to expect unless captain himself writes additional information) and even the description is very clearly explained by captain and it’s functions even tho it’s short. Just scroll through the entire thread and you’ll find all the necessary information. It’s also made very clear in the description of eternal field that eternity tag is replaced and upgraded. So you can bet on it that eternity redux is never coming back even in whole eternity. (Unless captain changes his mind later)

3 Likes

Have you checked out the thread for this one yet?

Reading through the thread will give you a better impression in general, it will be like slowly grasping the concepts and people’s experiences, with each post something ‘clicks’

But you can also check this post, it’s the closest we have for a ‘description’

People’s experiences and eventually your own will tell you best! :)

9 Likes