Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

hahahah i use google translate. I really don’t know if you guys understand me lol

5 Likes

Me too!!! Do you undestand me? Lol

4 Likes

now yes, sometimes google translates badly, so I wonder if anyone even knows what I want to say lol

2 Likes

I also want to say that people stare at me every day. a few stares each day of a few seconds.

3 Likes

The men are staring at me very intensely, I have to look away first so that he doesn’t get into trouble.

Brava! :100: :ok_hand:

:joy::joy:

Bathing isn’t cool anymore now

5 Likes

Think what happens if you combine it with this below :smiley:

3 Likes

or

4 Likes

Does anyone else want to share experiences with this field, or am I the only one using it :smiley:

1 Like

Good boy,
I was looking for this but then I found cup coffe

First time listening to this, and man that guy at the start breathing scared me lol

3 Likes

Lol.

I had plenty more stares at the office today.
Listened for about 20 minutes today

7 Likes

But how to go from getting alot of stares to stop someone and talk to them??

Maybe the social bonder ? hmm

1 Like

“Just talk to those that really resonate”

~Nice2Knowu

1 Like

I am not particularly seeking anyone tbh, so I don’t really care.
I let them come to me, unless…

Unless I feel some deep energetic connection, in that case I would take action

6 Likes

Oh yeah, thanks, haha :smiley: that sums it up perfectly

1 Like

Self Love / Become Whole - Childlike Wonder - True Self of Others (Odysse since I don’t think the self-realization album was re-uploaded to YouTube).

If you lovr yourself, are interested in others, and can see them for who they are … it will happen automatically.

It’s just so much easier to chat when you aren’t replacing the person with an objective like “have sex” … when you erase the person’s presence like that, you only will have two prevailing thoughts: is she likely to have sex with me or is she not.

When you are down to earth, listen and are curious about them, the field and its energy will naturally carry things through.

7 Likes

If you feel a connection, smile and introduce yourself.