Cleaning out the Drawer of the Subconscious

I’ve noticed whenever I focus on listening to a file that is definitely aimed at changing my beliefs for the better, my subconscious rebels in a particular way-

I get grumpy. Angry, irritable, etc.

I understand these are side effects of the beliefs changing. I have some ideas as far as what I can do to ease this, but I am curious as to whether anyone else experiences this phenomenon regularly and what are your favorite ways to ease it.

What fields do you turn to? So far I’m thinking alchemical crucible, shamanic medicine blend helped as well but maybe there are others that I’m not thinking about

When this happens I have the urge to stop what I’m doing, so I can get back to being all chill and what not lol but I know that that’s the ego wanting to control.

Thanks in advance everyone, I really appreciate you

7 Likes

First thought: Make sure you’re playing Ego Dissolution then SLR at the beginning of stacks.

Another thing that would be helpful for you keep in mind is that this is the subconscious doing its job, which is to keep you alive. Your old beliefs are (conscious or other-than-conscious) decisions that you made about “the world,” based on your experiences. These decisions were (and are) instructions you gave to your subconscious.

Let’s say you have a horrible break-up with a lover who wears a certain cologne (which, oddly, you liked when you first met them). Because the pain of that break-up was so uncomfortable, you decided to do everything possible to avoid that pain again in the future. In making that decision, you could have given your subconscious mind the “silent instruction” (as I like to call them) that this cologne is associated with that pain, so every time you smell that cologne, your subconscious mind acts on the silent instruction and does the opposite of “allowing you to like this new person wearing that cologne;” your subconscious mind nauseates you, instead. Because it’s really hard to be attracted to someone whilst you’re being nauseated, right? The subconscious is doing its job, yay! (Yeah, not so much.)

This is one of the reason why I’m so big on the healing part of clearing first before we start to install new beliefs. That rebellion is your sign that you have something there that needs to be healed.

What form that healing takes depends on the many different things that you could be healing. When you heal that part of your subconscious mind, it won’t have any reason to rebel and will be amenable to accept the new instructions of your fields.

10 Likes

Extremely helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

Are you talking about subliminals?

That has happened with subliminals before, but it can also happen with morphic fields with me

2 Likes

This might be helpful: Easy Ego Dissolution Meditation for Deconditioning the Mind

3 Likes

After taking a long break due to overload/oversensitivy I tried listening to only SLR today (one loop) to see how that would make me feel (another user suggested that my subconscious limits were the cause foe the overload). I experienced nausea, belching and heartburn.
Where should I go from here? It seems from your comment you know exactly what is going on with me.

1 Like

Use the New perspective over time it installs new beliefs.

What I have been loving recently is the alchemy of self love. Changed how I talk to myself, maybe inner critic can help.

Superhuman genius just once a day with new perspectives or outlook. And trying to read a book or change your view on things will make it so much faster .

Read the new perspective desc again, it will directly help u over the long term.

It depends. I’m only getting part of the story here and part of any story can distort the story. (Would Little Red Riding still be considered a hero when we only hear the part of her story where she kills the wolf with one swing of an axe, you see?)

Anywho, this part of your story suggests to me a few options:

1. You haven't yet resolved your overload/oversensitivity

This is the part I’m most unclear on, but it seems to me the most obvious answer. I don’t know what made you decide you have overload/oversensitivity, all the ways you’ve addressed this and how you’ve determined that you’ve resolved this situation for you.

2. Listen to a small part of this field, to start.

Given your overload/oversensitivity, even if it’s done, an entire listen of this field might be too much for your current system right now.

It’s like, when you’ve had a long illness which kept you bed-ridden for a long time, it’s often not a great idea to do a full workout, even if you’ve been used to doing that full workout before your illness. (In fact, your “full workout” that you had been doing might have caused the overload/oversensitivity thing we were just talking about, I don’t know.

So, listen to just a small part of SLR and build up from there, just like you would when you’re restarting working out after a long absence.

3. This might be a sign that SLR is working for you.

We get nauseated when we’re in the process of clearing toxic things, don’t we?

(BTW, this is my favorite of all these choices, but please feel free to have your own favorite.

4. SLR might not be the field for you at this time.

Maybe it is, maybe it’s not. I can’t say. I’m catching this in the middle of this story. I’m unclear as to why you’re using this field (although, at the risk of repeating myself, I think everyone can benefit from SLR, when used according to their energy systems’ needs).

5. You might need (a small piece of) Ego Dissolution before your SLR

I like this better than #4 because of my belief that most everyone I know can benefit from SLR.

In another post (maybe in this thread?) I said the subconscious mind doesn’t like change. That’s not entirely accurate. It’s really the ego (and the reptilian brain) that doesn’t like change and the subconscious mind is really following instructions from the ego, who makes up socially acceptable, “rational” excuses for why we do the things our reptilian brain and subconscious mind make us do).

6. Maybe your experience had nothing to do with fields.

We people do this A LOT, and it often doesn’t serve us.

Since we’re talking about Subconscious Limits Remover, let’s ask your subconscious. So, in a minute I’m going to ask you a sort of weird question and I’d like you to answer my question with your subconscious mind.

“How do I do that?” I’m glad you asked.

Your subconscious mind always answers first, so give me the first answer that pops in your mind without thinking about my question. Also, don’t think about your answer, because we almost always have an urge to edit or dismiss our subconscious answers. (That’s the Ego/Conscious Mind trying to get back into the game. Don’t do that.) Our subconscious answers are always soft, like a whisper in the distance. And it usually feels like we’re making it up (which makes sense because our subconscious is the home to our imagination, where we do make stuff up).

So, here’s my question (Ready?):

• What’s everything that’s not this field that could cause your nausea?

(All answers allowed. You don’t need to post your answers here. They’re for your exploration.)

These are my thoughts. Hope they help.

2 Likes

The Sacred Water of Geometry and Absorption, Presence of Seraphiel, and the first three Reiki symbols.

What an awesome response! I’ll share the whole story here then, trying to be succint. I discovered Sapien after subliminals. Used Soul Restoration and Negentropic Jing. Then Alchemical series. Everything was wonderful.
I then started using muscle fields (Muscle Beyond Limits, Twitch in Time) and experienced some heavy side effects (nausea, muscle twitches, tiredness). Took a break, then went back to subliminals (I thought maybe morphic fields were too much for me). I tried a new subliminal that gave me horrible side effects. Took another two week break.
I then tried morphic fields once more and literally anything gave me overload symptoms. I spent 6 weeks without listening to fields, doing qigong, eating healthy, exercising, getting lots of sleep and grounding (meditating, not using audio field). Most people here told me it was my subconscious so I tried SLR to see how I felt (I had no symptoms or fatigue for 4 weeks). And here we are.
I really appreciate your help because I am extremely frustrated and hoping to help family members with health issues once I understand fields myself. I really hope I can finally figure this out.

Thank you sharing this.

So, I have a question for you (and there’s no need to take this as a suggestion): How much of your most recent experience might have been colored by your trepidation about your earlier experience?

Because isn’t it usual that, when we retry something that gave us a bad experience, we are often “on the lookout” for early warning signs of the earlier, unwanted experience? I mean, isn’t kind of normal that we retry our thing with a constant, vigilant dialogue of

"Jeez, I hope I don’t make myself sick again. I really didn’t like that. So, I’ll be on alert…

"That twinge, what was that? Is that relaxation? Or is that my stomach churning? And why is my stomach churning? Is that the first sign of my nausea? Oh G-d, I hope not. I really hated that.

“And is it spreading? No, no, it seems to be in the place… How about now? I mean, has it gotten better or worse? It’s so hard for me to tell but I gotta tell because I don’t want to have overload again and not be able to use my fields-- It’s worse, yup. I can tell for sure…”

I mean that’s what we all sort of do, am I right? But when we do this normal thing that we do, can you see how we’re also sort of talking ourselves into the very thing we don’t want?

So, my point here is maybe, just maybe, your most recent experience had way less to do with your field and way more to do with the sales job that your self-talk was doing on you. But here’s the good news: this just means you’re really God about being vigilant. This is actually a good thing.

And, here’s the even better news: If you do have some of this going on (and, like I said, this is normal), all you need to do is spin this thing around to your benefit. IOW, you can keep your vigilant attitude (which is good because neither you nor I are going to talk you out of this skill of yours, right? :wink: ). Just be vigilant about what’s going right for you instead:

"OK, so I’m going to give this thing that I want another shot. And I’ve learned that I’ve got excellent vigilance. I’m, like, an expert at being vigilant, which is a good thing. So, let me vigilant about all the things that are going right and which are comfortable for me in my experience. All the ways and parts of my body (and my energy systems) which are benefitting and enjoying my experience.

"And I can use my expert vigilance to my benefit in this way. Because when I use my expert vigilance in this way, this expert skill I have will now be my early warning system. I don’t have to focus on anything going wrong because, if something might going wrong, it’ll show itself to me in stark contrast against all the comfort I’m paying attention to.

“This way, I’ll naturally be able to catch myself in early, subtle stages, working with my body and my energy systems. And then I can stop myself when I need to, because I am now doing an even better job of working with my body and energy systems. I can do that!”

1 Like

I think I’m going to keep that script in front of me when I try fields next. Thank you so much and yes, that was absolutely going on. I’ll probably rest for a few days and try again. According to what you wrote, I should try Ego Dissolution next? I was also tempted to give Hakuin’s Egg a spin since that might be lighter and make sure my energy body is well oiled. What would you recommend I do?

Haha, don’t worry about the script. All you “have to” (because you don’t really HAVE TO do anything haha) do is have the attitude and intention to use your vigilance on how well your experience is going for you. That’s so much easier.

And when it’s not going as well for you, that’s your cue to end your session.

What’s your intention? What are you wanting to accomplish? And how will you know when you’ve accomplished it?

1 Like

Thank you so much for that. when I started with Sapien, I wanted to use so many fields. As of now I am simply trying to accomplish two things for myself.
Short Term Goal: I would like to heal some of the injuries in my joints and use a muscle field to prevent the injuries from ever coming back. For instance Hardcore + Joint Restoration would probably take care of all my needs.
Long Term Goal: I would like to be able to use one or two NFTs as they can take care of all my needs in a broader sense. If it were not possible I would be more than satisfied with my Short Term Goal alone.

Most importantly, I want to understand how to use fields in a healthy manner so that I may help people that are close to me in the best way possible. (A few family members have serious health issues and told me that they would only try these if I knew how to use them in a healthy way instead of getting sick from them). I would also like to be a giving member in this community instead of being as lost as I am now.

It’s hard to know how to move forward when going in ten different directions. Some here suggest it is an issue with my nervous system, some that it is my subconcious limiting belief, some that it’s my energy body… you get the point. As profoundly grateful as I am for everyone’s generosity and guidance, I feel very confused.
Every time I researched this topic, your name came up, so I am very glad that you are discussing this with me and would truly appreciate your take. What should I do in order to move forward with my short term goal?