Codependence to Independence Stack

Hi Friends!

i’d like to share what’s currently helping me to get a more independent mindset.

the byproduct of this is that i feel less and less neediness towards my man and in turn we continue to build our connection and i feel honest about my wants and needs.

• ego dissolution
  • the essence of mantras
  • ojas
  • the internal alchemical crucible
  • soul restoration - super mandatory and important for me
  • the empress - edit: super good and i was sleeping on this!

soul restoration has been my game changer! i feel more at peace with where i’m at with my relationships. the anxiety i feel in my heart is gradually fading away.

ojas is super important because i’m also doing nofap and this time around i’m doing very well for myself!

the empress - i’ve talked to a few of my forum sisters here and this is such a great mindset and energy to have! who doesn’t want to be with a queen?? lol

our more masculine forum goers can try out the emperor or the knight/warrior mindset!

what about you my forum friends? let’s share and compare for the benefit of everyone who interacts and reads.

an insight about transitioning my mindset to independence. i realized i care too much about what people think and while i’m out i always have thoughts that wonder if anyone’s paying attention to me.

i realized this is really distracting and am now focusing on just enjoying myself while i’m out and not expecting to interact with anyone and just be in my own bubble.

my intention with this stack is to get rid of the thoughts. pretty much any and all of them unless it comes from my inner guidance/ higher self. doesn’t matter if the thoughts are ‘positive’ or ‘negative’ either are still distracting to the present moment.

my intention for this stack is to really get into the present moment and enjoy it deeper and deeper.

i can’t focus on my feelings if some of the energy i use for my awareness is thinking.

28 Likes

Abundance, self-love, and self-confidence fields come to mind. Nice job so far :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Also, the “etheric cord” and “clear all negative energy/entities” fields a few times a week. Sometimes ‘our thoughts’ aren’t actually our own :eyes:

7 Likes

You’re stacks are great, but again. You should get yourself a concrete, tangible goal. The fields are tools to help you have a great life, but you still need the “life” to fill the void that leads to temptation and dependency.

Most people lack spirituality and it makes them nervous and dependent on other forms of escapism.
On this forum many people have spirituality and the fields, but many lack a concrete goal to focus their energy on.

Personally, I’ve always been a lone wolf. Whatever relationship or friendship I have now. It’s fun, but it’s nothing on the long term… In 50 years, I probably won’t remember it. Compared to my legacy… one person… is not much… lol

Focus on something you love and you won’t depend on any one person… find your “zone”.

Or you could keep using field to bring you back up every time someone gets you low… but then you depend on the fields

2 cents in

24 Likes

Vouch 10000000%

4 Likes

Philip you’re right, no matter how much we seal ourselves we’ll still fall for temptation. I’m noticing this slightly in my life, I recently left my job (waiting on an internship to start next week!!!) Luckily I started going to the gym so that gives me a purpose everyday.

I’ve been thinking of learning an instrument nothing too complicated but with the help of the fields it should be fun surprising some friends of mine who know I don’t play any instruments.

11 Likes

It’s true. If you had something better, you wouldn’t be going crazy over someone or something lol
That’s where being proactive and self-sufficient in the entertainment area makes the difference

Half-serious

9 Likes

instruments are great!

i love to sing and dance and get better at that.

there’s also millionaire mindset i meditate to to help me out with what i want to do in the long term of my career life.

8 Likes

@psynergy you know if you feel soul has been helping you then definitely consider having spiritual growth too… I feel like this one is sooo underrated because it gives more than just the “spiritual growth” aspect of it, more like there are so many other underlying concepts and mindset to real growth, so not just spiritually but even on the personal side. Honestly, it’s like Inner Strength from the Arcana ones… immersed into the mind.

9 Likes

ill try it. you’re right i underrate that one i literally haven’t touched it haha.

thank you my friend!

1 Like

Haha it took me so long to see what it’s about! I was so focused on Millionaire and even slept on Abundance for a bit; cuz let’s be real Millionaire is the real magnet!! But, could one ever be there without a strong leading soul? It made me realize this is the true essence for going further in life.

6 Likes

@psynergy Thank you for creating this topic. I think it’s a great place to share our healing journey. I would add The Archetype of Parental Love and Self Love to the stack, as codependence might be the implication of having our needs neglected when we were little. Most of us were raised by caretaker(s) who have other things to take care of besides us, so it’s totally normal to have codependence. When we were in the theta brain state as a child, we just absorbed everything that was modeled to us including the codependency, which is neglecting ourselves to get validation/ approval/ love/ attention from other people. Now, we are just repeating certain behaviors that we know do not serve us, but it can be hard to get out of that cycle because it’s our subconscious mind in action. So, I would say that we need to reprogram our subconscious mind as well to heal from codependence to interdependence (when it comes to relationship). Having Grieve Lose Loneliness can be good as well, to let the inner child grieving that love that didn’t exist. Anything related to forgiveness can be added if we find it hard to forgive our parent(s) or caretaker(s).

12 Likes

Before I found Sapien Medicine at the end of last year, I have been following the work of Dr. Nicole LePera. Here are some codependency signs that she shared.

• Low self worth/ self image
  • Obsessive thinking of what other will think
  • Controlling the behaviors of others so we feel OK
  • Fear of upsetting someone
  • Chronic care taking as distraction (we used to be neglected, so we think the needs of others are more important)
  • People pleasing
  • Lack of boundaries
  • Child like fantasies that someone can fix or save you (I think this is where not feeling independent comes from)
  • Inability to understand or communicate our thoughts/ feelings/ emotions
  • Emotional addiction

You might not even feel safe to be in any type of relationship when you have codependency.

14 Likes

wow @mademoiselle these are all such great information!

you’ve definitely shown a spotlight on my babysitter and their way of taking care of me!

thank you!

i’m really happy for everyone’s information and i have more keys to open doors for growth!

4 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

@psynergyare you talking about soul restoration core?

1 Like

all 3 soul restoration audios.

core, heart storage, and brow/forehead storage!

3 Likes

Got it, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @psynergy I too have struggled with caring too much about what others think about me and didn’t even realize that I was subconsciously doing things to get people to like or approve of me, especially at the start of uni, like going out when I knew I just wanted to have a quiet night on my own.
I couldn’t put my findings into words initially but I found an article that I so very resonated with. I realized that this had to do with my fear of criticism, sort of related to a fear of being disapproved of or even denounced in a way. Also I realized my fear of rejection; of being dismissed or pushed away or excluded by others. And a fear of abandonment; fearing being left behind or left alone and deserted.

Perhaps you resonate with 1 or 2 of these subconscious fears as I can see a link between that and generating codependent behaviors.

6 Likes

i have these signs. but im not completely ignoring them. trying

2 Likes