Codependence to Independence Stack

that definitely resonates with me thank you friend!

i am beginning to realize what a waste of energy it is to think about what others think and expect of me. i grew up with absentee parents and their strict religion.

i finally have the tools and the time and space to release all of that.

more keys to unlock those doors i forgot about from within!

thank you @britblackburn80.

i am grateful that i am being provided with so much support and advice!

6 Likes

You’re welcome :sparkles: let me know if you’re open to other resources I think I can pm you something quite useful

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting this! I just only learned of Sapien in the last day or so and some of the audios have blown me away. I made a playlist and it was in the background playing and one came on and I just started bawling out of nowhere. I checked and seen it was the vagus nerve stimulation and I have heard a lot about how much the vagus nerve and stimulating it helps with trauma. I have c-ptsd and I am codependent and this was perfect timing for me. I am going to try this stack.

If you want to learn more about codependency check out Ross Rosenberg on YouTube. He is excellent and explains that as codependents we are addicted to our partner and when they aren’t around or doing what we want we go through withdrawals and the only way to remove it is by getting our drug (partner). Very insightful. That helped me a lot and changed my perspective to recognize why I need my partner so much and feel so crappy when I can’t have him. I now need to work on the cause. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OgfVyM8u5xhoHTJPa9sOQ

14 Likes

welcome and i am happy you found this thread helpful!

thank you for the information!

i will gladly watch as it will only help bolster my defenses to keep any codependency at bay.

may you find the healing you deserve my new forum friend.

:gift_heart: @newfiechic

9 Likes

Welcome @newfiechic! Glad to have you on the forum :hibiscus::white_flower:

2 Likes

I definitely resonate with this as well. It wasn’t until I realized that I had a narcissistic partner and looked it up and seen that usually they go after codependent people and I realized my mother was like it, my grandmother was like it, etc. It was a big realization and I was worried I’d never get “fixed”. I then learned I really had nothing wrong with me only wrong perceptions based on old events.

This Christmas was particularly hard when my long distance partner had a female friend from the past show up and he started spending all his time with her out of nowhere without even telling me…12 hours a day, and sleeping at her place a few times. I knew he was honest and open and had no interest in her but she apparently wanted him. It was honestly killing me and he didn’t care how he felt. I could not eat, sleep, or do anything. I was in this frozen but panicked response. I lost 10 pounds in a week, I was fainting. It was scary. I then came out of freeze response and then into fight instead of flight. Then I realized I needed to find out what was going on, “fix myself” and decide if I wanted a partner like that. I was the blame for it all in his eyes. Yes, I may have over-reacted due to feeling abandoned, unwanted, rejected, etc. but he did not take responsibility for his own actions because i didn’t feel like it was appropriate without him asking me or at least telling me about her.

I am so glad we are all here healing now. I have two teenage boys that I know I affected. I explained to them and apologized for my behaviour all their life and that I didn’t mean to be like this and I am trying to heal now, something that I wish my parents should have done instead of keep blaming me for stuff long after the abuse. I never did anything to them that was harmful and they grew up polite but have a bit of confidence issues.

I know I am just rambling here, but I am so happy to find a group to resonate with and I am so happy with sapien’s work and that I will be getting started on my journey in an extra way.

I hope you both heal from this. Underneath all this crappy beliefs is what we really are. We are love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you! I meant to reply to you on your other post about beliefs resonating but I think I went to the wrong place, haha. I need to get used how the threads work in this forum.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story with us :hibiscus::heart: I sympathize with you and what you’ve gone through. It is difficult to heal from cptsd on a conscious level I know. Sapiens work will help you in your healing journey no doubt. And if you’re looking for quantum tools to heal from narcissistic abuse, please look up Melanie Tonia Evans and NARP, this is a fantastic resource for you if you’ll be open to it :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been following a few. One is Ross Rosenberg. I find him excellent. He renamed codependency to self love deficit disorder and talks a lot about narcissists. The guy I am seeing is my old high school sweetheart who came seeking me over 20 years. I finally got with him and we planned to move together in my country or his. I think I am good with dealing with the abuse. Once I found out that it is an addiction to the partner I found it was just like I can just quit him easily. I read the book the easy way to quit smoking and quit smoking in a day due to the method and this is pretty similar. The abuse I have to heal from is my parents and other family members. I removed my parents and other family from my life this year. So I am on my way and so happy to start with sapien and hear how all of you get on with your healing :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing the Ross Rosenberg suggestion will defs check it out.

Honestly, I think this is ideal for you. Her program gets to healing on a cellular level. It isn’t just for romantic relationships https://www.melanietoniaevans.com/

1 Like

Thank you! I just signed up. Looks interesting and something that I would be into.

1 Like

I’ll make a codependency playlist for this thread (self reminder)

2 Likes

just a hint … the new copper audio together with the venus oil audio…works on the solar plexus like no other audio ive tried. restores it makes it subjectivly felt hard as a rock. mine was almost destroyed due toxic relationship. i had given up hope for this chakra, until the new copper audio showed up and i tried it.

the sword of the rigtheous and perhaps the nullify amplyfy planetary aspects and the lot (Navagraha and the new NFT) restore alot of indipendance and integrity.

the new free audio remove unconsious clutter+PONR+New Perspectives also.

i was raised in dependance. married in dependance. now seperated searching for my integrity. those tools i mentioned helped a ton.

in my research and experimenting dependance comes from injured lower dan thien and injured solar plexus and alittle less so a damaged heart chakra.

when a lower dan thien is sort of speak punctured the one can very hard controll the urge to comply to an opressior. will not recognise an opressor also.

a free useful audios and allways to be used together are the self esteem boost with divine love (3th and 4 th Chakra)

enjoy.! … awaiting you stack!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! These are some excellant observations!

2 Likes

welcome! allways.

1 Like

Edit add Aug 19: quoted for clarity

Wow! No wonder why it hurt a lot when i experienced Inner Pillar of Power!

I went through many relationships and many heartbreaks

1 Like

Sounds like New Audio: Soul/Core Energy Restoration would be helpful for this too.

Not for you, @Sarumann33, as you’ve already found your solution (Yay!) but for anyone who’s experiencing a similar situation.

3 Likes

was the pain somewhere in particular or wholebody?

I described it in the post i linked: Heart area

1 Like

Here are the stacks as playlists for ease of access.

I invested much of my time to categorize and sort intuitively from personal experience and possibly experiences from others and to consider other possibilities, mostly in order but mainly functioning like toolboxes to intuitively pick out from.

Still a work in progress (WIP) unless not stated in the titles.

Part 1 - Let Go and Be Free

Part 2 - Trust Yourself You Can Do It

Part 3 - For The Other

Such as your partner, or the abuser, etc to play in the background for yourself around them or by their choice

For anyone who isn’t sure what to pick within the playlists, here is a simple short mindfulness self realization playlist

4 Likes