Collective 5D Mind

In the next dimension Earth is ascending into, humanity will form a collective where everyone is of one mind. Ra calls this a Social Memory Complex. Basically, this complex has millions of beings of one mind, and can together collectively manifest.

So like a Servitor, you can tune into this “future” 5D collective and work with it to help your manifestations. When you are in sync, you have the collective ability of millions of beings working together. Everyone helps each other with some of their manifestation capability.

I’ve been doing that and working on creating my future reality that I hold dear. When I sort of locked into it, I felt a surge of energy as that collective apparently came online for me.

Try it, and let me know what you think.

11 Likes

Please teach how to tap into it

4 Likes

You have to be able to feel energy and direct it first.
I found I still have a little anger sometimes, but I have no hate.
And you don’t try to control the collective. It’s all an agreement for the highest good of the collective.

I am connected to be of greatest service to all of them.

My 5D collective may be different from yours. Focus on the things that inspire you the most and bring you the greatest joy, and intend to create that. The more excitement and love you have, the easier it is to connect. Love can begin to be unconditional.

Opening your heart chakra helps. Connect with your heart.

In 5D we ground through our heart, instead of our root chakra. Because root is about survival, and in 5D that’s not an issue.

You will learn to love every being in 5D in your reality immensely.

7 Likes

the first time i heard this concept was sense8!

really cool that you’re part of one!

6 Likes

I’m kind of shaping my future too. My personal 5D will have millions of anthro beings.
I’ve been sort of quantum-leaping in a way into different anthro bodies in there and learning the ropes.
You can have jobs if you want, but don’t have to.
It’s amazing.

In 5D, even making a sandwich is an adventure. It’s amazing. For me, it holds me captivated with every step and the amazing patience and precision you do things with. The act of service to others is so intense it pulls at the heart with strong force.

If you can open up to your 3rd eye, you can connect with that too and be even more in sync.

It’s amazing. I get to choose how I want things to be while still respecting the free will of the collective, which is right now kind of like in a flux until that time. Beings will phase into the reality as you change your vibration that represent what resonates with you the most.

I like to just go through little things like how I would serve if I were a small restaurant worker. Or if I were walking in the forest.

Spending time in 5D forests are amazing and so peaceful.

I even smoked a joint with a 5D anthro hippie and got stoned in my physical body here. It was amazing.

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing this !

I’m definitely gonna try to establish such a connection. The idea of being in sync with my future collective feels aligned with the Best Path in Life dog tag : being of service to each other for our/the greater good.

After trying your healing chambers, I was thinking of communication chambers to facilitate communication with higher beings. Such a chamber (or any other device/tool) would be very helpful to strengthen the connection to one’s collective, especially when one’s learning the trick of the trade.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be great.
If you record the screen with OBS Studio, and play back later, the video is stronger than just running repeater. Plus you can be playing music like I did with those healing chambers.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :+1: