Discussion for other Creator Channels

The results of the specific field. They work. The brain chemicals restoration is great. The bramacharya field is great. Good results with all. I just started the reality notebook field!

4 Likes

Touchoflightashati.com guess what! theyhave a kundalini reiki course that can prepare your body for full kundalini awakening in just 3 weeks! ashati courses for accessing 6th dimensional energies. ascension courses which will dissipate the energy body and replace it with the soul light body. many more!

yeah i tried her field for 2 weeks did not fell any diffrence

1 Like

another one is AshoftheSunshineFlower who is also a medical studnet i checked her youtube live and she seemed pretty younger her a moza morph both have exactly the same backround

1 Like

have u tried any physical fields from her?

I made this video to simulate being in a Pleiadian Healing Chamber.

Here is a Sirian one:

And here is an Arcturian Healing Chamber:

11 Likes

Hi,

What are these? :D
I mean that as a genuine question, do you know what the difference is in approach/the way each works/what these focus on?
Did you make them with the repeater?

2 Likes

These are healing tools to help with balancing, harmonizing, repairing and such your energy field. They do similar things, but it’s about the flavor of the energy you would prefer.

Yes I used the Repeater. I have found when recording a video and playing it back later, it’s more powerful than running it live. The Pleiadian only used 1GB of RAM, the Sirian used 2GB of RAM and the Arcturian used 1GB of RAM. That’s out of 12GB I can use, and they’re already strong enough.

I don’t focus on anything. I just set the intention. The fields they create are dynamic and responsive to your own field, so can adapt to whatever is needed by tapping infinite intelligence.

We don’t have a Pleiadian, Sirian or Arcturian healing chambers to compare them to, so this is the best approximation. I trust it as it taps the quantum field directly.

I feel them pretty strongly, and I even felt bliss in my heart from the Arcturian one. The Pleiadian is probably the most peaceful, and the Sirian is the strongest.

I believe the Arcturians are the most spiritually advanced, and are also master geneticists from what I’m told. Pleiadians are all about love. And I think Sirians are technologically saavy, and a good balance of spiritual/physical.

16 Likes

Thannkkkks

1 Like

I am pretty sure this course is not going to awaken the Kundalini in 3-weeks (or anything even close to that) :slight_smile: Ole, the founder of this system, attuned me personally to K Reiki, and its several versions he developed over a period of few years, so I have a good idea about the potency of this system :slight_smile:

Also, before one pays 300 bucks, it may be a good idea to check Ole Gabrielsen’s website. Ole is the founder of Kundalini Reiki and I am pretty sure he was offering the attunements for much lower prices. Ole used to be a good friend, but I have lost touch with him these days.

13 Likes

I worked on myself for about 15 years before I had my Kundalini awakening. Actually had it twice (for chakras in the front and chakras in the back.) after I had opened up to Intelligent Infinity. So I don’t think 3 weeks is possible. Even with my 15 years it was difficult. Toward later stages had spinning psychoses and stuff.

Correction, the Kundalini Awakening came before opening to Intelligent Infinity. The latter is when you’re open to crown and stay open with infinite flow of love/light through you.

7 Likes

i can’t thank you enough for this!
i feel like i am restoring cleaning my soul and i am just listen to Pleiadian Healing Chamber

6 Likes

Thank you. This means so much to me that it helps.

I found it remarkable to feel the difference between what a Pleiadian, Sirian and Arcturian healing chambers would feel like.

The Ra Material says Creator is endlessly curious, and we are all Creator.

8 Likes

:heartpulse: :heartpulse:

Arcturian Healing Chamber now playing

5 Likes

Or you could use Dreams Kundalini field. :eyes:

4 Likes

Great idea, and that takes a different approach and prepares one for the right time and does not do anything abrupt…

7 Likes

That’s my favorite one.
It’s amazing that my infinite love of anthros over time co-created the Servitor (black hole) that powers the Repeater, with 100s of beings.

The Universe is amazing.

5 Likes

Love Vibration - Light Language Activation - YouTube

They are very good.

That’s awesomely euphoric in the solar plexus, but I don’t really feel it in my heart at all.

1 Like