Collective use of ''Justice From All'' with common intent

So It seems I’m not the only person disturbed by some actions taken by ekhem ‘‘Them’’ over the course of the last several years.
I was wondering about possible actions that can be taken with even if the slightest chance of figthing back.
After some time of feeling hopelessnes and frustration I have came up with this idea:
How about we do something like mass meditation, but we collectively listen to Justice For All instead?
I wondered if I should create spearate thread for that and decided that I should because it would be off-topic anywhere else.
The ‘‘wrong doing’’ I would focus on will be something like ‘‘Governments around the world are abusing Freedom of Citezens’’
I will listen with that in mind for at least 20 minutes.
Starting at 11(am) in the UTC+2:00 Time zone.
around 00:30 (am) in the sime Time zone I will repeat.
If anyone is interested, lets do it together.

8 Likes

I am interested. I feel humanity crying out for help.

2 Likes

Hi @Lisafrequency I will be doing this everyday till this saturnday during those hours. From Sunday I will have to change a bit since Im working shifts but my main idea is doing it everyday for some time.

I will try tonight around 6pm (UTC +01).I never try this audio so let’s see :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Perhaps it is necessary to remove the cause, which now also authoritative personalities claim to have been produced in specific laboratories.

1 Like

Yeah but part of the reason are people who just dont mind it at all as long as people in power let them survive and breed.

Then it is necessary to move on the ego ground

1 Like

I don’t understand what the time will be. I looked up UCT and I think I understand so it is UTC + 2 hours? Do you happen to know what time that is in USA east coast?
Also is the audio you recommend on youtube? Do yo have the link? I am having a lot of difficulties with searches lately.

1 Like

If You mean East coast as UTC -4 then it will be 5 am and 6:20 pm

Okay thanks. I will open up the channel so we can connect.
I am wanting to do some meditation on justice.

2 Likes

Looking forward to learning your new schedule. Also thinking about the good people of China while listening to the video.

2 Likes

Hi sorry for late response, till the next Wedensday (9 July) I will be able to listen at 18:00 (6pm) an that would be 12:00 Your time (Like in the mid of the day, not Midnight Im confused with American time :stuck_out_tongue:)
Yeas Im thinking about all the govts in the world.
Not saying all and everybody in the government abuses his/her power.
But the intent is to stop abuse of power worldwide.
I was thinking that if several people all over the world would meditate with this field with a common intent then it could make a huge difference over time.
Thank You for participating!

3 Likes

also necessary to focus on the producers responsibility

1 Like

Yeah I believe pretty much all form of abuses are included in this intent.
In my opinion we need to capture the ‘‘concept’’ not necesarrily word to word definitions.
Also Thank You for participating!

2 Likes

without forgetting that everyone should be free to choose without any obligation or blackmail.

3 Likes

I LOVE THE IDEA!!! I’m in!

2 Likes

thanks for participating, man

Thanks for the update. Noon is my own traditional prayer time and a time that I connect with others in prayer for healing. So this new time will work well for me.

1 Like

me too

1 Like

guys I need to swithc to the midnight in my time zone (UTC+2) If anyone is interested

1 Like