Communicating to people in the past through dreams?

Do you believe that one could, from a lucid dream, set the intention to communicate to an individual in the past, by connecting through dream world?

If the individual practiced and was skilled at lucid dreaming during that time period, is it plausible that focused intention could connect with them and have a dialogue?

i might consider this a fun project or sorts to work towards doing

6 Likes

You can even do with the normal dreaming but in lucid dreaming you will remember the dialogue even more.

3 Likes

Definitely yes. Though the quality of the communication will differ. Might not be a full conversation but I’ve sent messages back to myself.

9 Likes

indir
This book really takes people to the next level. The key to many mental psychic abilities is related to our ability to concentrate. The author says that we should use this ability for spiritual meditation. If we use our mental psychic abilities for other purposes, we may experience side effects. Because the vast majority of people live in a hellish mentality. The vast majority of people suffer from negative thoughts. I don’t even use social media to avoid contact with minds other than the people in this forum. I don’t have an Instagram Facebook Twitter account. Only the level of consciousness of this forum is good for me. Maybe the servitors in the collective consciousness of this forum are healing our minds.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what is done here in this clip of Lost. This show is packed with occult knowledge.

1 Like

oh wow, i wont watch that because me and my mum just started watching lost for the first time lol. i’ll keep an eye out for occult symbolism

2 Likes

You had a conversation with yourself like self talk in the dream?

@toby unsolicited advice, have low expectations as the show is very addictive and just like every addiction …

2 Likes

We all have this going on “24/7” and at all times.

You as your Higher Self from the future are constantly sending back impulses and thoughts and guidance from the future to your own past selves. How well the “past selves” are able to perceive this guidance depends on their intuition and claircognizance skills.

One day you may also play your own Spirit Guide who will assist you in your current incarnation. Because who can guide you better that you yourself? At least sometimes, not always of course.

I have visited my teenager self during its dreams. Of course my teenager self back then didn’t knew that it was me taking care of it, and yeah it is kinda crazy to explain, but there is no time on the astral so you can visit and help out anyone who is the physical universe at any point in space-time.
At the same time you can visit everyone always on the astral planes, incarnated or not, because again, time is an illusion, so everyone is “always” there. Even those who are physically incarnated “right now”, will go back into the “afterlife” to the astral planes, where time does not exist, so there are also “always” there. You could visit yourself and all your parallel selves there “right now” via astral projection.

But there is even more to it, another additional hidden layer, which the occult texts and spiritual teachers almost never speak about, because they are not aware of it themselves lol, and that is the “Secret Double Life on the Astral” that everyone who is physically incarnated, is ADDITIONALLY living in PARALLEL.
Because every time you sleep on the physical, a part of your consciousness is inside its own artificial dream worlds and another part goes to the astral planes to live its double life on the astral and make adjustments for your incarnational plan.
Of course, your incarnated self with its waking consciousness does not remember any of this, because remembering everything would defeat the whole purpose of “you experiencing this incarnational adventure and believing that it is “real””.
So it is like a part of you is planning the incarnation out and making real-time adjustments and the other part is oblivious to it and believing that everything that happens on the physical is actually “real”.

Taking it “real” and “serious” makes you invested in what you experience, which enable the growth process in the first place. If you would always see right through the illusion and never take it serious, then certain lessons and experiences would be impossible to make.

If you want personal proof for all of this, you will need to do a lot of research and practical experimentation with astral traveling. Most of this is very advanced stuff and most people on these planet will not realize these concepts unless they are already close to “being one of their final incarnations”.

3 Likes

Yea the reason I asked to confirm is to know what is the advantage of self-talk in a dream?

Isn’t this a corollary of time is an illusion and we have parallel selves living with us right on this planet, to be precise parallel earth?

3 Likes

In most cases this is simply your own Subconscious Mind processing things. The dream scenarios, emotions, thoughts, pictures, dialogues etc, are symbolic representations of this conceptual processing. Conceptual is how the Subconscious Mind processes things. But since you have a physical brain and making a physical adventure, a lot of these processing concepts are being translates into these picture and dialogues which you then can perceive during the dream.

Yes, plus all the other options too.
“Reality” is much more vast and crazy than our human minds can imagine. That’s why we try to make sense of it by thinking in concepts like “dimensions”, “parallel timelines”, “parallel selves”, “parallel incarnations” etc. of which I believe that all of these exist. You might be interested in this thread here too:

2 Likes

A very good book!

1 Like

Again, not a conversation as you expect it. A lot of other content (time, energy, emotion, visuals).

It’s more like finding the younger self on “the quantum” and leaving a bundle of energetic signals, visuals, etc, in their hands.

3 Likes

Yep and even more clearly since we have The Soul Continuum. Plus from past to future. All timelines of ourselves are now doing this.

3 Likes

I think you could do it in an active imagination state, a day dream, or in a more prosaic mental states.

1 Like

what is a prosaic mental state, i don’t understand

1 Like

A nothing special mental state.

1 Like