Compassionate Acceptance and Understanding

Compassionate acceptance of past feelings of loss and guilt can significantly benefit your mental health in the present. This process involves acknowledging and accepting your feelings without judgment, understanding that these emotions are part of the human experience, and learning to forgive yourself and others.

Of course there are numerous benefits to this other than what is obvious in the statement above.

By accepting past feelings without harsh judgment, you reduce the intensity of negative self-talk and self-blame. Understanding that everyone makes mistakes and experiences loss can help you view these experiences as part of your growth rather than as defining flaws.

Acceptance is a crucial step in the healing process. By acknowledging and accepting your feelings, you allow yourself to process and work through them. This can lead to a sense of closure and personal growth, as opposed to suppression or denial, which can prolong emotional pain.

Use as much as needed.

72 Likes

Thank you, Captain. Going to crank it up right now! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank You Very Much, Captain. :pray:

4 Likes

Whould pair well with the Crucible and Revision series.

2 Likes

Maybe it even has some of them integrated in the field (?), at least some aspects.

2 Likes

Truly needed, deeply thankful Captain :white_heart:
Compassionate_Acceptance_and_Understanding

By accepting past feelings without harsh judgment, you reduce the intensity of negative self-talk and self-blame. Understanding that everyone makes mistakes and experiences loss can help you view these experiences as part of your growth rather than as defining flaws.

Reminds me …

17 Likes

That whould be cool.

1 Like

Thank you my brudda :wink:
Love :heart::100:

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

Accepting what is 🩷 and allowing it to shift, because nothing is ever ours to cling to… whether good or bad.

Thank you 🩷🩷

12 Likes

In application, when fully embodied, this has the potential to disarm “enemies” (I’d define them as individuals entrapped by ignorance), put you into a deep flow of positive synchronicities, and, ultimately, awaken a sense of tremendous power within you.

26 Likes

lovely music!
thanks

3 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

Alright alright, got the message.

2 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

yes. thank you

3 Likes

Couldn’t be more timely! Thank you Captain! Feeling blessed!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

This field is the first step to emotional healing for me.

It enables me to feel my emotions, but not in the terrible way where i couldnt handle them. It is gentle and comfortable.

Just highlighting this.
From personal experience, supreseing my emotions indeed felt like a huge pain. To the point i had to numb the pain and feel nothing as well.

So yes.

Let’s get it!

Interesting.

Aka, no more, whyy do i feel this way, i guess nobody else doesss.

:pray:

What do you all think they are?

4 Likes

If you ask me, this field is an extremely important part of a healing journey, for me was through therapy session (which we get here super thankful, for free, along with other revisions :pray:); from all those times I cried buckets per hypnotherapy while releasing, I always come out brand new, with fresh perspectives :sparkles:

Both my hypnotherapist and friendly-like-my-grandmother psychic medium said, I have to be compassionate with myself (as a reminder, even had to write it down on my bottled water :laughing:).

Most of the time, it’s easy to be self-critic, super harsh on ourselves, to which our self-esteem suffers. Constant self-judgment, leading to resentment, throwing in all the negative self-talk, self-blame especially when facing difficulties, challenging times, or not feeling worthy or accepted.

Without self-compassion, setbacks and failures can feel devastating rather than opportunities for growth. Lack of resilience can lead to avoidance of challenges and a fear of taking risks; which also leads to
↓↓
avoiding pursuing new opportunities, relationship, etc for fear of failure or criticism.
↓↓
This can lead to stagnation and a reluctance to step out of one’s comfort zone.

Then may turn to unhealthy coping mechanisms such as substance abuse, overeating, or self-harm to numb or escape from painful emotions, avoidance of others etc

And as we know, these unprocessed intense emotions, chronic stress resulting from self-criticism and lack of self-compassion, etc can manifest in physical health issues : insomnia, digestive problems, weakened immune function to name a few…

With the above examples, turning all those into benefits of being compassionately accepting and understanding of oneself :

⦿ Having a healthier self-image and confidence in one’s abilities (this highly emphasises growth mindset)
⦿ Having a sense of inner peace and emotional stability
⦿ Leads to better and healthier choices, prioritising self-care, well being, balanced diet, exercise, etc
⦿ That ‘can do’ attitude is fostered; encourages self-improvement
⦿ When you accept and understand yourself, you become more authentic in your interactions
⦿ More attuned to own’s emotions which then extends to increased empathy to others, can better relate with them
⦿ Bouncing back from setbacks with greater resilience → more inclination to learn from experiences, have that intrinsic motivation
⦿ Most of all, leads to deeper sense of connection with oneself

For sure there are lots more, happy to unpack a few :blush:

5 Likes