Compatible healing Fields?

*I listen to many effective audios of Sapien’s throughout the day. I am so appreciative to have found Sapien Medicine. I also run healing Rife frequencies that are silent, by remote mode during the day from a data base I own. This particular Rife (uses the principles of quantum physics and the antenna properties of DNA to transmit ) *
*I would therefore like to know if Sapien’s Morphic Fields and energetic programming would be compatible with Rife remote or cancel each other out? I value and use both so much! Wouldn’t want to be without them!

1 Like

I don’t think they would cancel each other out in the way that frequencies can in physics homework problems. My understanding is that the Sapien fields are carried/embedded in the sound, so silence shouldn’t be an issue. There’s a new field that has a Rife aspect, so obviously Rife and morphic fields do not necessarily clash. Can there be an anti morphic field frequency? That makes sense. The energy body clearing/cleaning? field on Dreamseeds can clear away the effects of recent audios, so it’s not impossible that a just-so rife frequency could cause a problem, but I haven’t read anything in the forum where people have noticed that. Interesting question, though.

Here’s the Rife Field.

1 Like