Conceptual Thinking Field

thanks, I wont ever boost mine now

5 Likes

Yooo @origin

Have you been pairing SLR with IPF?

nope, might to later this month tho, did you ?

Yup, already 24/7.

what are your experiences ?

It is too early to tell. I will need a few more days man.
@anon48416969

Most importantly, I still need to take the best out of each and that is a gradual process.

2 Likes

The field that you refer to is it the Torsion field or the The Plasma Light field?

Reading the above post, it sounds v4 or v5 for future fields.

6 Likes

Man I’m trying to make sense of it all, hopefully someone knowledgeable comes up with a stack I can copy :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

So I’ve been running Conceptual Realization and Animal Telepathy religiously everyday. I literally read 3 people’s minds yesterday. In fact it’s become a norm. I would think of something and someone else would mention it in the next 10 minutes.

Yesterday I was thinking of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares series. That was really random. Turned out my sister was searching that series on her phone and thinking about the latest season.

This happened so many times. Can’t tell which audio is causing it though, because I run these along with a few others like Higher Self Connection.

Edit: what do you know. While posting this, I didn’t realise conceptual realization was playing.

28 Likes

How you do it :sweat_smile: this audio is so hard on my ears.

Do you own the IPF tag and or audio? OM mentioned using all three audios to improve communication with the subconscious mind.

8 Likes

Nope, neither of them… Just working on finding out who “I AM”

5 Likes

:eyes:
@Starlight @abro @anon32464289 @anon22855873

11 Likes

Beautiful question… how far do you want to take it? So many layers of truth/untruth to uncover :relieved:

8 Likes

Cough Cough :point_left:

8 Likes

I think, adding Super Human Genius twice before this field will really rack up the results.

6 Likes

This audio along with IPF and sometimes animal telepathy are in my brain stack. Right after superhuman genius.

8 Likes

When I listened to this audio a few times, I noticed I got intense pressure in my head, and then had headaches so stopped listening.

After listening to the Plasma Protocol for a while, I’ll listen to this again and see.

2 Likes

Listen to Brain regeneration after.

2 Likes

Few times in a row?
Recommended is up to 2 times a day I think, so don’t overdo it.

2 Likes

No, was only listening 1x / day.

2 Likes