Concerns about cults

When people dont understand real loyalty and gratitude they call it cult.

When something does not align with their believes they call it evil.

It will never change but they are the ones missing out :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my questions and concerns on the topic. That definitely is not my intention. I like you guys and was worried, that’s all.

I know that my problems with wording tends to get me in trouble, and I’m sorry about that, too.

I’m glad that I have nothing to worry about with you guys, and I’m looking forward to learning more.

8 Likes

No one is offended. You had a concern and you voiced it. Now you feel more at ease. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Many people call cults to any form of organization that exists outside what is mainstream or popular.

Many called Freud and his group of psychoanalists a cult back in the beginning of XX century only because Freud didn’t have the mainstream popularity that other scientists had back then.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it is so, ANYTHING outside of mainstream or popular, is or might be considered a cult, by some folks.

I just hope that Dreamweaver is Not affected by some uninformed opinions/views.

2 Likes

I’ve seen people calling themselves cult just to be left alone xD

1 Like

i always wondered if those rumors were true…i remember asking a person (somewhat a spiritual guide type) about that guy years ago…she didn’t know the answer at that time…

but that scientist, Patrick Flanagan, the one that made the neurophone and mega hydrate spoke highly of him…made me question what type of person Patrick was, because there was someone talking ill of Patrick even after his death…claimed to be his son…one of the reasons i never bought the neurphone lol

discernment is a great challenge in situations like that…how can we know if the accusations are true or false…

i can’t wait to be psychic so i can just stay clear from all them types lol

What did I just read? Sai Baba doing this? Something doesn’t add up.

I’m pretty sure Maoshan is talking about Swami Sivananda’s disciple, not Sai Baba of Shirdi (if that’s who you were referring to).

1 Like

good to know there is another Sai Baba…

but bad to know after looking up when he was around because that means Patrick Flanagan was speaking about Swami Sivananda’s disciple…

Patrick said “i really miss him” with a deep sense of longing in his face and voice…

i respect the scientific research he did, but part of his character seems tainted…he admitted in an interview that he was under mind control when he worked for the … lol…and the interviewer asked him if he was still under that influence and Patrick said “its possible”

If he truly was talking about Sai Baba of Shirdi then I would have literally lost all trust in everyone. I’d be questioning everything.

1 Like

lol maybe that’s a sign I have to look up the real Sai Baba…

also, a sign i have to stop getting so caught up in the science of stuff and instead build myself up spiritually

Talking about this one?

https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/sai-baba-holy-man-sex-abuser-both

I’ve watched a number of cult documentaries and I always vividly remember one where there was this ‘awakened’ white dude. I can’t remember the name but it came out he was sexually abusing all the male members.

But something of note was… I felt his energy in some of the videos and he definitely felt high vibe. As in, a very awake kundalini. The man definitely reached a high state of consciousness.

I try to understand why they fall to that level of temptation. Why do people who become so awake and so mentally free, fall to the temptation of taking advantage of people who follow them so deeply…

Like yeah, I know… anything you say at that point gets interpreted as truth so you get an ego complex. You literally start determining people’s realities with your words. That power gets all in your head. Spiritual ego is a very real thing and is a very easy way to drop to a lower vibration again.

But I wonder moreso cause you reach that state and the oneness that arrives just gives you this feeling that what you do to another person, you do to yourself… so I don’t know why this happens.

I guess they don’t quite surrender to the selflessness and keep their ego and even make their ego more solid with all the validation they get. And well, in being in this high vibrational state, everything is meaningless so you get to make up all the meaning.

So they can easily make up that its okay for them to take advantage of people sexually since they are helping them. So their egos justify it as, ‘equivalent exchange’?

I don’t know, I’m just trying to understand. I know that sexuality is at the core of human instinct and when the gurus interact with people who would say yes to anything they ask… the temptation is too hard to resist I guess? To have access to any sexual desire from their followers ticks off a button in them?

It just this happens so often. So many gurus, spiritual leaders and so on fall to the temptation. It’s very dissapointing. You become this spiritual person that works towards dissolving human instinct and living a more spiritual life yet fall to human instinct harder than any of your followers have.

This kind of thing has just made me more and more distrusting of spiritual leaders/gurus over time. The moment i sense any sort of ego (like if they start saying things like they know what theyre talking about and people don’t and need to listen), I immediately lose trust in them.

I know there are genuine souls out there doing the work but I have unfortunately found there are few and far in between that haven’t fallen to the temptations that contradict the work.

13 Likes

I just want to say that it’s nice to see you posting more regularly again Sammy, your presence is missed around here.
I know finding the time to post or be on here as often as before is a bit harder to find now (which is completely justified) but just wanted to say that it’s great seeing all your interactions and guidance again :raised_hands:t3:

8 Likes

This forum has been around since 2020. It is 2024. I want to start seeing more people from this forum finally overcoming its hurdles. I acknowledge I should be more helpful in that regard. And I really hope to see people start becoming more proactive in their paths as well.

11 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily say that, you have been incredibly helpful.
You bought us the bike, Dream removed the stabilisers, it’s up to us to now take that bike for a ride. Bit of a weird analogy but that’s how I see it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m sure Path to Wholeness will be incredibly beneficial for many. Malleable Ego, SLR 3.0, we (i) have no excuses anymore. I can’t wait to get fully active with Path to Wholeness once I get over this nasty virus.

7 Likes

I like that analogy. Thanks brother. You’ve been with us since the beginning too. I wholeheartedly hope to see you flourish :heart:

7 Likes

Hi Sammy,
I don’t know about your energy reading skills, but I think the answer to your question is simply that maybe you have read the energies of those “gurus” wrong in the first place?

I am not the one to be judging your energy reading skills, but in some instances here on the forum you have also read my energy wrong (but maybe that is because I am using the Sator NFT and other stuff…)

In my personal experience, people who can truly read other’s vibe correctly are rather really rare and many people get deceived by a lot of “fake enlightened people”.

My own energy reading skills are rather very basic, however I have a very strong connection to the compass of my inner self / Higher Self and that is how I “just know” who is a real guru and who isn’t. Let’s call it a “congruency detector”. A person cannot be congruent and be high vibe at the same time. And just because someone radiates a pleasant energy from their energy body, does not mean that this energy feels congruent.

What I wanted to say is, that from my intuitive perception of the whole situation, most of these “gurus” are in no way anywhere near of being high vibe. They never were in the first place.
An awaked kundalini energy also means nothing really, if the person in question has not developed any intergrity, their vibe and aura will still feel like shit and will be repulsive.

Some examples I like to bring up are Sadhguru, Bentinho Massaro and Eckhard Tolle.
These dudes are NOT anywhere near any level of real wisdom or being of high vibe energy, yet so many people fall for their simple speeches. They are business men and actors acting as “gurus” and their content is usually the most basic shit packaged into spiritual language.
But their energies don’t lie if you truly tap into them and also listen to your intuition. It becomes very obvious very fast that these people are low vibe blind leading other blind people into spending money and giving them energy.

My conclusion is simply that most of these gurus were always low vibe and that most people are super bad at reading other people’s energy and listening to their own intuition. We have even a lot of fake psychics here on the forum, whose success rate at reading other people is below the statistical average. How cringe is that?

Additionally, people also forget to look at people WHOLISTICALLY.
If someone acts “spiritual” in front of his followers, but is an arrogant moron with low self esteem in their private life, then these are obvious red flags that cannot be ignored when trying to understand the vibe of a person.

These people were never at a position of being a guru or spiritual leader in the first place and they were never anywhere near of high vibration, so of course they follow the same basic behavioral patterns of non-integrity as the average human does.
We need to stop putting these people onto pedestals and we need to stop projecting our own hopes onto their auras and energy system. If you really tap into their being it is very clear that they are all mostly low vibe low consciousness average NPCs.

little rant incoming

Another issue with psychic abilities are the many potential factors that come into play in regards to their functioning.

Being psychic is independent from being mentally/emotionally/physically/spiritually healthy and/or developed, and issues on those levels can affect the perception of the user to the point of rendering them useless, even potentially harmful if taken as solely base for action.

That´s why I take everything I perceive psychically about people with a grain of salt, except cases where mind and heart are in agreement at the same time. (e.g. with the aetherfrequency dude).

Regarding factors that play a role…

High carb diet?

Unhealed trauma/insecurities/fears etc?

Currently dealing with working through the such?

frequent TV/social media consumption?

Drug/flouride use?

Depleted dopamine reserves to do drug use/pmo?

Entity/thoughtform attachments?

Strong exposure to radiation/EMF?

There are probably more influences.

Generally I´d not trust any psychics who haven´t done some proper shadow work.

I´ve met more than one person personally who was quite good at it, but constantly mixed in their own trauma and fears, it´s torture with such people.

However, since they are usually projecting their shadows and we always attract people on the same wavelength, their predictions are probably equally as accurate, if viewed only in relation to them.
It becomes an issue if others apply their framework to their own world.

If you´re yourself more or less healed you won´t really touch the reality bubble of such individuals.

Tbh I find this whole concept of having others do psychic readings for you weird, cause it´ll be always filtered through their lense. But it is how it is…

1 Like

I’m not about to argue about my ability to read people. You don’t even know who I’m talking about but I figure you’d say the same thing anyways. Anyways, think what you think, it’s all good.

When I say high vibe, I’m talking about people with extremely clean chakras, heavily active, little energetic baggage, very present and clear headed and a natural charisma to their words that comes from this clear energy. That isn’t hard to catch on to.

Anyone is capable of reaching that and all it takes is consistent spiritual practice. It’s really not that unique. I’ve met people like this that teach yoga. This doesn’t mean that they are enlightened or whatever. A guru/spiritual leader at the end of the day is a term that followers give to people that they are learning from.

I think the issue with these people, which happens to so many people that reach that cleaner/detached state, is that they gain spiritual egos and then fall back to lower consciousness. The holier than thou attitude, meshing with humans in lower states, samsara, ext… all just has its way of dragging you back down.

There was a lot of documentary footage of the guy I’m talking about and in the early footage, he wasn’t even sexually abusing members yet. He was definitely in the flow. He started doing that after and it became very apparent in his energy as later footage started getting shown, that he had fallen.

That is pretty logical man. Anyone can reach higher state of consciousness. But it is a peak you can very easily fall from. Probably the easiest that you can fall from and it happens time and time again.

I think eckhart tolle is definitely in the present vibe. Sadghuru as well. It’s easy to tell that they are present. That doesn’t even take energy sensing to catch on to. I’m not saying they are enlightened but they definitely meditate daily and I can feel them on the present flow (sadghuru seems to be falling off the flow more after all the attention he is getting though).

Hell, two of the people I learned the most from were flawed people. Alan Watts was a drunk and Robert Anton Wilson was deeply into doing all kinds of drugs. Dream is flawed too in his own ways. We are all flawed man.

So I don’t quite agree with your extreme views on people that are just tryna teach things. At that point, if I were to ever publicly teach people, I’ll probably be labeled one of these guys by you.

I don’t think people need to be enlightened or perfect to spread awareness and light. We are flawed creatures, every single one of us humans and us not being perfect saints should not derail us from trying to do any good in the world. And we need more people trying to do good in the world. It feels like there are far more people negatively influencing us than good and if we just wait for the perfect person to learn from, then we’ll be waiting forever.

I agree that we shouldn’t put these people on a pedestal. Some people take ‘following’ too deeply and I’ve even seen people want to follow dream in the same way some people follow these teachers. There are people that pray to him lol.

I’ve had to come to understand that some people prefer guidance. Some people feel they can’t do this all on their own and need someone to emulate. It’s just in their nature and I can’t just tell them ’ all the knowledge is out there. You can raise your consciousness on your own accord. Teachers are all predatory, so teach yourself instead.’

That just doesn’t click with some people and that’s okay. We are all unique beings and learn and grow in different ways. I’ve come to learn and accept that man.

5 Likes