Concerns about cults

IMO Eastern tradition and philosophy has a very rich understanding of high vibration, how it works and practices to achieve it.

But it has a very poor understanding of low vibration, how it works and practices to neutralize it.

Western tradition and philosophy has a very poor understanding of high vibration, how it works and practices to achieve it.

But it has a very rich understanding of low vibration, how it works and practices to neutralize it.

Take Hegel, Marx, Freud, Lacan, Derrida, Foucault, Zizek, all these authors have a very deep understanding of low vibration, ego, power relationships and means to deconstruct them.

Eastern gurus ignore completely these low vibration mechanisms and they fall because of that.

thats a big reminder for me to listen to the negative emf audio more often…i read that it only works a couple hours…so i have to play it every couple hours…

i was born and raised in the city…not just around cellphone towers…the 200kv transmission towers too…

i was living near nature a few years ago and my intuition was so strong, its like i was a new person, but before i got there while living in the city, i was stupid, brain fog, add, didnt graduate high school on time…

but when i was living near nature…this gym i went to had some scientists that went there…i was surprised he thought i got straight A’s in school, he wanted me to goto school and get a Doctorate…people were calling me psychic because i would say jokes that were really true in their lives…

but i had to go live back in the city…felt zapped immediately…back to my brain fog…its like living in a microwave

i’m gonna do 5 star exercises a day instead of 2 now lol…and maybe also, 2 guided pranayama sessions a day instead of once that i usually do…thanks Sammy and Dream for making that btw…i love doing it after the star exercise