Conciousness Copier

Calm down Elmo :rofl:

16 Likes

Yah so true. I don’t want it to be public either. I think they didn’t take it seriously when I mentioned it’s not something for an avarage joe. Sam once mentioned that more then 90 percent can’t use reality programmer. Then our chance of using this one is even more slim. They would only balme DW after not being able to use it. I think what we have now is already enough.

1 Like

what’s even more funny is that many people are mad at him beacuse they think that his most recent field are so “expensive” and talking nonsense about him instead of being greatful. Even said the same thing for plasma field despite the fact that it has three audio in it and if you divide 323 with three then it’s less then 110 per audio which I don’t think is expensive…They don’t care what they do or how can it benifit them. They are just concerned about the price. Like bruh if you think it’s not good enough then ignore it no one is forcing you to buy. And they don’t have any complex using method either. Just play and enjoy like an audio. If they can “Complain” about those then imagine what they would say if he had something that worths 1k+ so I can see many good enough reason why they are not uploading any old stuff at first place.

2 Likes

Don’t see the problem,
Use a normal doctor then.

Who is forcing them to buy it?
Keep in mind, these are a little protected so not sure how they gonna pirate this one.
Those who see the value will get it.

I wasn’t even going to put this for sale and can still remove it, because I rather not have the drama.

Isn’t the normal one, which duplicates the machine (with tweaks) already freely available?

Perhaps they are the lucky people that go to a pharmacy and get medications for free.
Eat at restaurants for free etc etc.
So they expect everything is also free.
I do not know.

Glad to read this though, helps me with the choice of keeping some new even more complicated stuff unavailable for the public.

36 Likes

You are doing a great job overall. Dont worry about what others say. Many people are salty that they want it but can’t have it for themselves since they don’t want to spend. Which doesn’t make sense at first place.

1 Like

Please don’t remove it from the store. I am gonna get it when the next sale comes.

I’m sure he probably won’t. He knows people needs it

1 Like

@rraajjuu Can you share the link, please? I don’t see it on the Enlightened States site. The Sapien Shop is on a break.

1 Like

Check gumraod…it’s in the link

1 Like

:sob: :sob: but but I want the new even more complicated fields

16 Likes

Hmm…That’s the link to the Plasma Protocol. I read above that Consciousness Copier was available… ?

1 Like

Nah lol. It was removed long ago…Raju was talking about the plasma field. So I thought you wanted that link

2 Likes

lol… got it. Thx

1 Like

/kicks Clifet/ sigh…

5 Likes

nerds

4 Likes

Believe me you don’t. What we have now is more than enough. People only needs something when they know about it. It’s not their need actually…it’s ego…I hope you understand what I’m saying. And tbh people never talk about it until something comes out and when it comes out then they go crazy over it like they knew about it from the start. I have realised it over time cuz I have stuff that I don’t even use. Cuz I never actually needed them. I only use what I need lol

4 Likes

you know Sammy and i had an idea to make some really cool treasures,

Like legendary items, for a example a sword that when held increases reflexes and stimulates endorphin production and hormones + adrenaline .
sword of the berserker.

items like this, in a treasure chest. Then have a world wide treasure hunt for real magical items.
with a hidden map.

50 Likes

Fcking unbelivable ! You’ve done it people.

Has anyone else noticed that this happens everytime there is a thread about old items ?

19 Likes

Yes Dreamweaver was kind enough to give me a field that makes me fly, and boosts testosterone 400x

6 Likes

He gave a field which can edit my reality. Like whatever I write starts manifesting. More like a reality note rather than death note…

4 Likes